KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » drunken fools...

drunken fools...
Started by: The Alpha

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Alpha
anomaly

Laugh drunken fools...

Two men are drinking in a bar at the top of the Empire State Building. One turns to the other and says, 'You know last week I discovered that if you jump from the top of this building- by the time you fall to the 10th floor, the winds around the building are so intense that they carry you around the building and back into the window.'

The bartender just shakes his head in disapproval while wiping the bar. The 2nd Man says: 'What are you a nut? There is no way in heck that could happen.' 1st Man: 'No it's true let me prove it to you.' So he gets up from the bar, jumps over the balcony, and careens to the street below. When he passes the 10th floor, the high wind whips him around the building and back into the 10th floor window and he takes the elevator back up to the bar.

The 2nd Man tells him: 'You know I saw that with my own eyes, but that must have been a one time fluke.' 1st Man: 'No, I'll prove it again' and again he jumps and hurtles toward the street where the 10th floor wind gently carries him around the building and into the window.

Once upstairs he urges his fellow drinker to try it. 2nd Man: 'Well what the heck, it works, I'll try it.' So he jumps over the balcony, plunges downward, passes the 11th, 10th, 9th, 8th floors and hits the sidewalk with a 'splat.' Back upstairs the Bartender turns to the other drinker: 'You know, Superman, you're a real jerk when you're drunk.'

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 06:17 AM
The Alpha is currently offline Find more posts by The Alpha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

heard something almost exactly like that many a time...

I'm a signature!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 06:19 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

that one was ok

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 06:20 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I've never heard that one! laughing out loud
thumb up

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 06:21 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Alpha
anomaly

quote:
Originally posted by §pearhead
heard something almost exactly like that many a time...

really? sad

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 06:25 AM
The Alpha is currently offline Find more posts by The Alpha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

yea...though I think it was a cliff instead, not sure embarrasment

I'm a signature!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 06:27 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thats hilarious!

Days until new season of CSI:26

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 06:52 AM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

i have heard that one its quite funny... my sister comes home from air cadets with jokes all the time most r rude but rather funny

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 02:25 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote