KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Sziget (Island) Festival - Hungary

Sziget (Island) Festival - Hungary
Started by: Sesy Allerdyce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sesy Allerdyce

Cool Sziget (Island) Festival - Hungary

Was anyone there? Or at least somebody knows it? big grin

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 11:43 PM
Sesy Allerdyce is currently offline Click here to Send Sesy Allerdyce a Private Message Find more posts by Sesy Allerdyce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dez Wagner
maniac

Yesss! Yess! I was there! With you and El! big grinDD aaand with The Rasmus!!! WHEEEE!!!!!!!

youpiiii...

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 11:48 PM
Dez Wagner is currently offline Click here to Send Dez Wagner a Private Message Find more posts by Dez Wagner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elanor
Be@st's Wife

yay for hungary!! and yay for MMates!! we rule!
i mean the sziget was soo great! and the concert! eek! eek! eek! *claps*

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 11:54 PM
Elanor is currently offline Click here to Send Elanor a Private Message Find more posts by Elanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sesy Allerdyce

nobody wrote, just us.... sad
anyhow... The Rasmus concert was soooooo cool! happy though was a bit short... but we saw Lauri and the others eek!
and the mood in the Sziget was cool too big grin a lot of weird, drunk ppl, hehehe... happy

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 12:10 AM
Sesy Allerdyce is currently offline Click here to Send Sesy Allerdyce a Private Message Find more posts by Sesy Allerdyce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flavio

well i dunno this festival, thats why i didnt post, can any of you girls tell a lil more what was it, where and this stuff? big grin

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 12:14 AM
Flavio is currently offline Click here to Send Flavio a Private Message Find more posts by Flavio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dez Wagner
maniac

it was the 12th Sziget Festival this year, a lot of young foreigners (60.000) and concerts! 10-20 every day, and a lot of tends (foreign food, yoga, cinema, literature stuff, wedding tend, toys and entertainment, clothes for sale, everything you could imagine...in an island)

youpiiii...

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 12:34 AM
Dez Wagner is currently offline Click here to Send Dez Wagner a Private Message Find more posts by Dez Wagner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dez Wagner
maniac

http://www.diaksziget.com/english/s1.php here is the side where you could read more about the whole thing smile

youpiiii...

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 12:36 AM
Flavio

eek! must have been great!!!!!!i would spend days visiting all those tends happy

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 12:37 AM
Flavio is currently offline Click here to Send Flavio a Private Message Find more posts by Flavio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flavio

woot there's a stage called Bahia eek! it seems to be a wonderful fest...

Old Post Aug 8th, 2004 12:48 AM
Corran
Lucifer

Cool, I'm going to Budapest on Thursday, but the damn weather looks like rain for the weekend sad

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 10:40 AM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinsleepe
Angelina Jolie Fetishist

i haven't been there. but i've heard bout it. my parents spent their holiday there. i saw the pics. nice place.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 10:53 AM
pinsleepe is currently offline Click here to Send pinsleepe a Private Message Find more posts by pinsleepe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dez Wagner
maniac

quote:
Originally posted by Corran
Cool, I'm going to Budapest on Thursday, but the damn weather looks like rain for the weekend sad

but the festival ends on wednesday confused

youpiiii...

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 11:53 AM
Corran
Lucifer

Ahhh but I'm going for the Grand Prix stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 12:02 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dez Wagner
maniac

Sziget Festival 2005
Aug 10-17.
is anybody here? big grin

youpiiii...

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 02:08 PM