KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » overkill lol

overkill lol
Started by: ladygrim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

overkill lol

In France, Jacques LeFevrier left nothing to chance when he decided to commit suicide. He stood atop a sheer cliff and tied a noose around his neck. He tied
the other end of the rope to a large rock. He drank some poison and set fire to his clothes. He even tried to shoot himself at the last moment. He jumped
and fired the pistol. The bullet missed him completely and cut through the rope above him. Now freed from the threat of hanging, he plunged into the sea.
The dunking extinguished the flames and made him vomit the poison. He was dragged out of the water by a kind fisherman and was taken to a hospital, where he
died of hypothermia sad

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 01:15 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

not very popular then

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 05:19 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez o_o

Offical Country Music Lover of Ravenclaw

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 05:20 PM
angelsflame265 is currently offline Click here to Send angelsflame265 a Private Message Find more posts by angelsflame265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

smile

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 05:23 PM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

eek! blink that sucks eek!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 05:26 PM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

jus a lil

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 05:27 PM
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

for a second I thought he didn't die from all of that

Offical Country Music Lover of Ravenclaw

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 05:27 PM
angelsflame265 is currently offline Click here to Send angelsflame265 a Private Message Find more posts by angelsflame265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

me to stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 05:28 PM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

same ere

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 05:29 PM
ssj4goku

damn all that trouble to die horrifically and he doies of hypothermia

MEEEE MEEEE MEEEE, and ME TOO
Agent Smith Matrix Reloaded

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 05:38 PM
ssj4goku is currently offline Click here to Send ssj4goku a Private Message Find more posts by ssj4goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

laughing out loud nice story

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 06:09 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

^ furry

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 06:10 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_Fox
Do not underestimate me.

Re: overkill lol

quote:
Originally posted by ladygrim
In France, Jacques LeFevrier left nothing to chance when he decided to commit suicide. He stood atop a sheer cliff and tied a noose around his neck. He tied
the other end of the rope to a large rock. He drank some poison and set fire to his clothes. He even tried to shoot himself at the last moment. He jumped
and fired the pistol. The bullet missed him completely and cut through the rope above him. Now freed from the threat of hanging, he plunged into the sea.
The dunking extinguished the flames and made him vomit the poison. He was dragged out of the water by a kind fisherman and was taken to a hospital, where he
died of hypothermia sad

the poor idiot. no expression

I Love all my friends, and you know who you are!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 06:11 PM
Shadow_Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

next time save yourself the trouble.....just move to Iraq.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 06:11 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

quote:
Originally posted by Korri
^ furry

^ slippery

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 06:16 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

rrrite

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 07:28 PM
Shadow_Fox
Do not underestimate me.

I mean after all that... he ended up dying um... differently from the way he planned... the poor, poor idiot no expression

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 07:29 PM
Shadow_Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

why he didnt just swim in the see in the first place would of save him a lot of time

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 07:33 PM
Shadow_Fox
Do not underestimate me.

O! O! I know cause. He's an idiot no expression

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 07:44 PM
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

lol...

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 07:51 PM