KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Back to school sucks

Back to school sucks
Started by: Pablo G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Back to school sucks

Specially if you go to a preppy Ivy league one, they check our urine every month to make sure we're not doing any drugs mad

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 04:24 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

sick

I go to a private school smile

Days until new season of CSI:26

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 04:27 AM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theterminatorx
judment day will come!

im going to conard high school

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 04:43 AM
theterminatorx is currently offline Click here to Send theterminatorx a Private Message Find more posts by theterminatorx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

quote:
Originally posted by Stormy Day
sick

I go to a private school smile

rich ass mofo sad

I get to attend sk00l with two thousand other young drones and about 40% of the funding we could use, thanks in part to the idea of private school happy

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 04:45 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

i hate school

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 05:02 AM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Salem07

we go back friday, and i go to a public school, unfortunatly...and that is nasty (the tests), usually they just check your eyes for that..

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 05:06 AM
Salem07 is currently offline Click here to Send Salem07 a Private Message Find more posts by Salem07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

friday that sucks. i hate school i am smary enough already

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 05:19 AM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

what's "smary" mean? confused

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 05:20 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

wow i start school next month.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 06:13 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Revan
rich ass mofo sad

I get to attend sk00l with two thousand other young drones and about 40% of the funding we could use, thanks in part to the idea of private school happy

Im not rich....just blessed happy

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 06:41 AM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

smary it was kinda a joke

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 06:50 AM
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did smary mean stormy? confused

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 02:02 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont go back until sept 8th. I hate school. The summer went by too quick, stupid faggoty ass school

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 06:18 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I start college this year and I don't start until the end of September!

In fact, today I go for orientation and to schedule my classes...

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 06:21 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

you lucky bastard

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 06:24 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinsleepe
Angelina Jolie Fetishist

i come back on september 1st. Polish private schools suck. really. the best private school in my city is 10th or something.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 06:24 PM
pinsleepe is currently offline Click here to Send pinsleepe a Private Message Find more posts by pinsleepe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

I go back September 5th

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 06:42 PM
Peach
mordrem

September 20th big grin

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 06:44 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

That's not fair no

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 06:45 PM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

dont you guys have to wear jumpsuits in private school

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 06:49 PM