KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » when will people ever learn

when will people ever learn
Started by: chelsea17

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Salem07

Sleep when will people ever learn

my god, it's turning into hell here again already...people are pissing each other off, and getting shit started. and some people come up with the oldest jokes.

stop acting like immature kids, guys..it's getting old,and annoying confused

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 05:50 AM
Salem07 is currently offline Click here to Send Salem07 a Private Message Find more posts by Salem07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steely balls

U TELL EM CHEL!!!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 05:50 AM
steely balls is currently offline Click here to Send steely balls a Private Message Find more posts by steely balls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

yes

and learn your homonyms!

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 05:51 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Salem07

lol...hey nate..and i'm just telling it how i see it and how others see it.

someone's going to get banned, and it'll be soon..i can tell

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 05:53 AM
Salem07 is currently offline Click here to Send Salem07 a Private Message Find more posts by Salem07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lianslo
chasing the music

yeah...i hate it when these hate threads start popping up...doesn't do anybody any good...

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 05:54 AM
Lianslo is currently offline Click here to Send Lianslo a Private Message Find more posts by Lianslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steely balls

quote:
Originally posted by Chelsea23
lol...hey nate..and i'm just telling it how i see it and how others see it.

someone's going to get banned, and it'll be soon..i can tell

heh yes

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 05:54 AM
steely balls is currently offline Click here to Send steely balls a Private Message Find more posts by steely balls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Angel~
??Or am I??

we can only hope

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 05:55 AM
~Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Salem07

hope and get annoyed mad

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 05:56 AM
Nerak
who am i?

ya kofmaster and Diety were pissing each other off now Cartmans trying to piss of these 2 guys sad

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 05:59 AM
Nerak is currently offline Click here to Send Nerak a Private Message Find more posts by Nerak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Salem07

well i'm getting pissed off too, and hell i'm not even in it!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 06:01 AM
steely balls

actually its fun to see ppl try insulting ppl with the same boring insults everytime

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 06:02 AM
Salem07

but it's so childish and immature..they come up with the lamest thigs

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 06:03 AM
steely balls

quote:
but it's so childish and immature..they come up with the lamest thigs

ik it hillarious, dumb ppl are funny, thats why dumb and dumber was so popular

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 06:08 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I agree, people are delibertly trying to pick fights and get others banned on purpose, they also 'Troll' a lot of members. It's getting old and annoying, a lot of people here seriously need to grow up, and quit trying to hurt others and put them down, and make thier KMC life a living hell. It's getting old people, a lot of members think of KMC as a place where they can escape thier life and just come here and make friends and chat with others, but some rude people are making them feel un-welcome, cut it out guys........

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 06:10 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Salem07

quote:
Originally posted by BlackC@t
I agree, people are delibertly trying to pick fights and get others banned on purpose, they also 'Troll' a lot of members. It's getting old and annoying, a lot of people here seriously need to grow up, and quit trying to hurt others and put them down, and make thier KMC life a living hell. It's getting old people, a lot of members think of KMC as a place where they can escape thier life and just come here and make friends and chat with others, but some rude people are making them feel un-welcome, cut it out guys........

omg you said it eek! i totally agree

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 06:13 AM
~JP~
yeah baby

you know, what they need to do is pick up a copy Internet Insults for Dummies ........at least they'd have some new material. eek!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 06:13 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Salem07

yeah..cause this is getting old, and fast

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 06:17 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

quote:
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
you know, what they need to do is pick up a copy Internet Insults for Dummies ........at least they'd have some new material. eek!

Or just stop insulting others all together roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 06:19 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steely balls

quote:
yeah..cause this is getting old, and fast

lol it was never new to begin with, its all dried up and crusty when it started

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 06:25 AM
Salem07

quote:
Originally posted by steely balls
lol it was never new to begin with, its all dried up and crusty when it started

lol oh hush hun stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 06:26 AM