KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » My car is on its death bed

My car is on its death bed
Started by: Lianslo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lianslo
chasing the music

My car is on its death bed

I've been babysitting for a family from my church this summer, and today, they boys wanted to go to a water park thats about an hour away. So, we pack some sandwiches for lunch, i bring a friend, and we're off. Now, my car is a '91 mercury sable...and evidentally it was on its last leg, cuz as we were nearing the water park, it died on me. I was at a stop light, and when it turned green, i could no longer move. Managed to get it off to the shoulder, turned on the emergency blinkers, and we all walked the rest of the way to the water park. We were quite the sight to see, two 18 year old girls, and three young boys. But we made it safely...but as for my car...it may be gone for good, we're having it towed tomorrow, but the parents think the transmission may be dead...and even tho it was a crappy car, i'm still gunna miss the sabes! sad

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 05:51 AM
Lianslo is currently offline Click here to Send Lianslo a Private Message Find more posts by Lianslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

what make/model we talking about here?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 05:21 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

A 91 mercury sable....he said so.

Im Back happy

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 05:42 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

*reads again*

No great loss no expression

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 05:51 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lianslo
chasing the music

lol, its true, the car was crap...but now i have nothing to drive sad (and for further notice...i'm a she smile)

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 07:32 PM
Lianslo is currently offline Click here to Send Lianslo a Private Message Find more posts by Lianslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

My old Volvo would give me major stress wrinkels too.
I crashed it into the bank drive thru, never worked the same.

Got rid of it. thumb up

I have a Taurus now. embarrasment

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 09:30 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

Well I have good news and bad. The good is that ur car isn't on its death bed. The bad, it's already dead, scrap metal

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 09:37 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sed
Popsicle canibal

My first car was a 93' sable.... it died too

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 09:40 PM
Sed is currently offline Click here to Send Sed a Private Message Find more posts by Sed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote