KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Good Grief!!!!!!

Good Grief!!!!!!
Started by: ~Angel~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~Angel~
??Or am I??

Shocked Good Grief!!!!!!

I have a bit of a problem... Wondering if anyone has an opinion...

One of my friends I graduated with is now dating my ex-fiance. I broke up with him because he became violent, and for reasons I could have put him in jail for.

She came to see me at work to tell me "I AM NOT DATING *****" as if she were scared that a "rumor" had gotten around to me. Now, I know for a fact that she lied to me. She has been seen with him everywhere, by some of my most trusted friends. I am worried for her safety, but I don't think she will believe me if I try to tell her about him.

Now, I don't care who she sees. I could care less if she were dating another ex of mine, but he is dangerous!! I am also very hurt by the fact that she lied to my face...

What on earth do I do about that???

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 05:05 AM
~Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

is this the guy you had the dream about who tried to kill you?

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 05:06 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

absoulty tell her. her saftey is important!

V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Angel~
??Or am I??

yes... He is also stalking me again...

~Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theterminatorx
judment day will come!

tell her to get out for her own safety...and call the police...dont wait till its to late

theterminatorx is currently offline Click here to Send theterminatorx a Private Message Find more posts by theterminatorx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMuffinMan
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by theterminatorx
tell her to get out for her own safety...and call the police...dont wait till its to late

ditto

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 05:07 AM
TheMuffinMan is currently offline Click here to Send TheMuffinMan a Private Message Find more posts by TheMuffinMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lianslo
chasing the music

you've gotten tell her...her safety is of the upmost importance.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 05:07 AM
Lianslo is currently offline Click here to Send Lianslo a Private Message Find more posts by Lianslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Angel~
??Or am I??

I really do want to tell her, but I don't think she would believe me in a million years. I mean, would you believe it if you were in her situation?? She's just going to think I'm jealous, and that I'm mad at her for dating him. In which case, I'm not. I'm mad at her for lying to me.

In all the world, there is nothing I hate more than when a close friend lies to me.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 05:09 AM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

quote:
Originally posted by ~Angel~
yes... He is also stalking me again...
oh no im serious get out of there go live withsomeone out of town that you know if hes stalking you again this isnt a good sign tell your friend to stay far, far away from him!

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Tell her sad he's dangerous and she will understand

RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Angel~
??Or am I??

no

I hope you guys are right...

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 05:13 AM
theterminatorx
judment day will come!

dont worry were right....

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 05:13 AM
theterminatorx is currently offline Click here to Send theterminatorx a Private Message Find more posts by theterminatorx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Did you already call the cops about what he was doing to you?

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 05:14 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

just stay away from him and keep in a big group of friends ok yes

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 05:14 AM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

has he hurt you>?

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 05:15 AM
~Angel~
??Or am I??

I already talked to a police officer. He said I can't get a restraining order until he actually causes physical harm... no

Right now, he's just scaring me out of my wits... maybe I deserve it...

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 05:16 AM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

nobody deserves this

-Friedrich Nietzsche

SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

give her a peper spray, that should help if he becomes violent again

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theterminatorx
judment day will come!

if she doesnt listen to you when you call her..just call the cops..before its to late..anyway goodluck and i hope she'll be safe as can be

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 05:17 AM
Shadow_King
-

hire a hitman.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 05:17 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote