KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » What/Where do you like to swim/surf the most?

Swim/Surf
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Beach 5 62.50%
Pool 2 25.00%
Toilet 0 0%
Bath/Tub 0 0%
In a puddle 0 0%
Lake 0 0%
River 0 0%
Sink 0 0%
Other 1 12.50%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

What/Where do you like to swim/surf the most?
Started by: LeAtHerRFace

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

What/Where do you like to swim/surf the most?

Hm... it depends... The beach for surfing... swimming, I might prefer the pool(only on some occasions :shiftysmile

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 08:21 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

where is NEver surfed in my life option.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 08:28 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

You never swam? there is a slash between swim and surf.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 08:30 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

i would have to say pools,

there are no beaches around arizona, or at least around where i live

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 08:38 AM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

the beach! espically waikiki yes

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 08:39 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

yea i have never swam before so if i go to a beach i will die of drowning.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 08:39 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Suki
~Smallville's Gal~

i live 2 mins walk fro the beach and go swimming most days....(hot days) i would love to surf though

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 08:40 AM
Suki is currently offline Click here to Send Suki a Private Message Find more posts by Suki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

you are so lucky to live near a beachsad

I would love to live by the beach and hear the crashing waves, seaguls, and people...I wouldn't mind living on the atlantic coastlinesmile..the water is much warmer over thereyes

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 08:44 AM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Suki
~Smallville's Gal~

um honey try living in england lol..the water is either dirty of freezing.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 08:47 AM
Suki is currently offline Click here to Send Suki a Private Message Find more posts by Suki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

HA HA HA HA but hey in warmer waters that means SHARKS

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 08:48 AM
Lightningrod
gay o' time

so you live in the UK?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 08:48 AM
Suki
~Smallville's Gal~

ye i live in a place called weston super mare

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 09:12 AM
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

quote:
Originally posted by Royal Knight
you are so lucky to live near a beachsad

I would love to live by the beach and hear the crashing waves, seaguls, and people...I wouldn't mind living on the atlantic coastlinesmile..the water is much warmer over thereyes

laughing out loud there are none of those birds here in Hawaii. Well.. maybe there are, but I havent heard or seen them erm

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 09:16 AM
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

quote:
Originally posted by Shadow_King
HA HA HA HA but hey in warmer waters that means SHARKS

Thats called a puss smile

Besides, you have too much fun surfing. That you wont panic and think about sharks.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 09:18 AM
Shadow_King
-

ok well i have nver swam or surf before. but i would go in the cold water fresh water instead of the warm salt water..

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 09:20 AM
Suki
~Smallville's Gal~

quote:
Originally posted by LeAtHerRFace
laughing out loud there are none of those birds here in Hawaii. Well.. maybe there are, but I havent heard or seen them erm

hawaii huh

LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

laughing out loud ok

V@LL3jOk!D707

quote:
Originally posted by LeAtHerRFace

yea there isnt any seagulls in hawaii.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 09:21 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

hmmm...i have to say, poolyes..clean watersmile........i hate the beach, the salt water is a b*tch when it gets into ur your eyes..lol.

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 09:44 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

quote:
Originally posted by Samurai Girl
hawaii huh

yes

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 09:45 AM