KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » for Obloommyday

for Obloommyday
Started by: Xena

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Xena
Warrior Princess

Warning for Obloommyday

Cute little girl! Posting threads about bashin me. Really now! Did I offended you or your friends? Honey, I read what you said to me! But unlike you I chose not to reply. That was until I saw your comments on the Xena haters thread.

1st of all Im not an IDIOT!

2nd you are too young to be talkin like some THUG!. So I sugest you consult with YOUR MOTHER! Before you start to run around actin all HIGH and Mighty!

3rd. Im willin to forget everything you said to me. As long as you apologize. That is all Im asking you. For an Apology. Can you do that LITTLE GIRL?

I sincerely hope so.

Dora.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 05:59 AM
Xena is currently offline Click here to Send Xena a Private Message Find more posts by Xena Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

Trust me, she'll get what she deserves.

I'm a signature!

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 06:00 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

*coughPMcough*

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 06:01 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xena
Warrior Princess

quote:
Originally posted by §pearhead
Trust me, she'll get what she deserves.

I reported her vulgar language! and I do hope she realizes she can't treat people that way!

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 06:02 AM
Xena is currently offline Click here to Send Xena a Private Message Find more posts by Xena Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

She's been talked to by mods, and more importantly, other members. It's more down to earth when peers talk to her about it so she understands that its not cool and not acceptable.

I'm a signature!

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 06:03 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xena
Warrior Princess

quote:
She's been talked to by mods, and more importantly, other members. It's more down to earth when peers talk to her about it so she understands that its not cool and not acceptable.

Seriously, I dont know what her problem is. She is too young but she still has to show some type of respect. I saw her picture and she does look like one of those trouble kids.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 06:07 AM
Spearhead
Prophet

bunny dont judge personality on appearance

I'm a signature!

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 06:08 AM
Xena
Warrior Princess

Im not! Is just Im familar with that kind of teenage girls. Sometimes their personally leaves an impact. Sometimes is positive and sometimes negative. Negative so far from her.

Made by Cinemaddiction smile

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 06:10 AM
NinthCorona

Took the words out of my mouth §pear big grin , aside from the bunny...

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 06:10 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xena
Warrior Princess

what exactly do the bunnies mean?

Made by Cinemaddiction smile

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 06:11 AM
Spearhead
Prophet

its just a little reminder kind of thing

I'm a signature!

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 06:12 AM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

quote:
bunny dont judge personality on appearance

that would mean your a bunny

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 06:29 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

no, bunny is just my target

I'm a signature!

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 06:30 AM
Fire

Xena this was not a good way to respond

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 10:47 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dirty Vader

Hey Xena, did the Warrior Princess series finish? What happens at the end? Xena dies right?

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 10:53 AM
Dirty Vader is currently offline Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

lol smile

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 10:55 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

well, after quickly scimming this thread...

you talk about how young she is... than I got something here for you:
with this thread you clearly showed that mentally speaking you're not older as her!
use PM's to solve this, what you want to reach here?? getting that member to yell at you so you can play the victim? that's called TROLLING and is not allowed

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 11:24 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote