KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I want to make Mondlango pen-pals

I want to make Mondlango pen-pals
Started by: amiko

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
amiko

I want to make Mondlango pen-pals

Mi volan fari Mondlango plum-amikos.

Hi, does anyone speak Mondlango here? Mondlango is an international auxiliary language. Currently Iím learning Mondlango, so I want to make some pen-pals who are interested in Mondlango.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 01:04 AM
amiko is currently offline Click here to Send amiko a Private Message Find more posts by amiko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

what is mondlango? blink

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 01:08 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Mondlango is an international auxiliary language. smart

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 01:10 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

wow, ur so smart smart

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 01:11 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mystifier
Peaceful Moment

laughing out loud He probably made that up right then just to seem smart ninja

j/k stick out tongue

..Gotta..Cut away, clear away..Slip away and sever this..Umbilical residue..

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 01:12 AM
Mystifier is currently offline Click here to Send Mystifier a Private Message Find more posts by Mystifier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

it was in the little paragraph of the person

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 01:14 AM
Darth Revan
-

He's from China. Chinese people are genetically superior to us weak-minded caucasian fools. ninja

j/k stick out tongue

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 01:14 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 01:15 AM
Spearhead
Prophet

um...does this actually exist? messed and if so, why the **** have I never heard of it?

I'm a signature!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 03:54 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Say whhaaatt?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 04:15 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amiko

A person with average abilities requires about five years to be able to communicate in a foreign language (this period depends on how much time is invested in learning, the teacher and the degree of motivation). Mondlango can be learned in a tenth of this time. Only about half the time is required to learn a second foreign language. For example a person who learns only English as a foreign language requires about five years to achieve proficiency. Someone who first learns Mondlango for half a year requires only a further two and a half years to learn English. Those that first learn Mondlango can master not only English after three years instead of five, but Mondlango as well.
Furthermore the study of Mondlango brings with it an understanding of the influence of the mother tongue on foreign languages and eliminates at least some of the obstacles which prevent people from thinking outside their own language and culture. Thus the student of Mondlango firstly learns foreign languages more quickly, secondly understands his or her own mother tongue better and thirdly assimilates better to a foreign language.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 03:19 PM
amiko is currently offline Click here to Send amiko a Private Message Find more posts by amiko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote