KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » the drama queen thread

the drama queen thread
Started by: Clavis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Clavis
HOT

Shocked the drama queen thread

tell us ur most dramatic experience and well see which one of us is the most dramatic smile confused

Im sorry Ive run out of inspiration confused embarrasment

I cant do another docter clav thread coz its just no use.. no

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 02:09 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Detroit_Byatch
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dramatic?
Okay! I live in the ghetto! My father is an abusive drunk! My mom left us, and my cat ran away!

i tried to kill the pain
but only brought more
i lay dying
and i'm pouring crimson regret and betrayal
i'm dying praying bleeding and screaming
am i too lost to be saved
am i too lost?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 02:11 PM
Detroit_Byatch is currently offline Click here to Send Detroit_Byatch a Private Message Find more posts by Detroit_Byatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Every day of my life is filled with Drama! *faints*

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 02:12 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

OMG!

I live in the middle of moo ville and I eat garden crop every day and my mum is a drunk.. coz she hates moo ville and my dad is a.. euh.. GARDENER well actually something different and worse of all THEY ARE CATHOLIC .. MEuh!

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 02:14 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

all my of cats are gone , exept toby, but hes just annoying sad
my cat smokey got put to sleep by animal control because he pulled his colar off, and then he bit a little kid in our neibor hood because she pulled his tail. sad so hes gone, and i liked him.
then my other cat was named baby, casue he was a kitten of my sisters cat, and he was part maine coon, but he looked pure breed, and he was really big and fluffy, and was just the sweetest thing happy, but then some idiot in our neighborhood went and stole him and i know they did because his colar was always disapearing and hed be gone for weeks at a time and when he came back hed smell like shampoo then my sisters cat became our only cat, but theeeen we had to move to south dakota, so i had to leave all my friends, and the school id been at for 8 years, and the city id been living in for 10, and i had to leave my cat!! so we had to give her to these people who had adopted one of her kittens. sad
so now im here in south dakota with no friends, nothing to do and no where to go

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 02:18 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Megz
Restricted

Account Restricted

Drama! I'll give you drama!
I BROKE A NAIL!!!!!!

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 02:18 PM
Megz is currently offline Click here to Send Megz a Private Message Find more posts by Megz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Detroit_Byatch
Restricted

Account Restricted

YOU POOR THING!

i tried to kill the pain
but only brought more
i lay dying
and i'm pouring crimson regret and betrayal
i'm dying praying bleeding and screaming
am i too lost to be saved
am i too lost?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 02:19 PM
Detroit_Byatch is currently offline Click here to Send Detroit_Byatch a Private Message Find more posts by Detroit_Byatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

omg.. do you have cats in south dakota?

USE NAILHARDENER FOR GODS SAKE!

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 02:20 PM
Cepheus

u wanna hear some drama????

my step dad is trying to steal m money from my mom, and is making all the kids work, and he makes me work all day long
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: not true stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 03:57 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

this thread aint working.. a kiss for the one who closes it

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 04:03 PM
Cepheus

clossing

CLOSED

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 04:39 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Right now, I wanted to wear my super sexy red top...but....but...it wasnt ironed, so i couldnt!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 04:44 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

OMG Drama!!! eek!

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 05:10 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Ugh!

There is noting worse than over dramatic drama queens!
As-If! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 09:03 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Any hint of the word drama and queen together, and Tex appears zorro

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 09:26 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

quote:
Originally posted by Tex
Ugh!

what...have....you...done...to....Daryl...??

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 09:47 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

umm my cat doesnt shut up blink and .... i broke my cd player and i cant get a new one so i have to go without the deftones for a month im going to die

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 09:50 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by Tex
Ugh!

I love you no expression

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 01:06 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

I asked for five pairs of shoes in a size six yesterday but alas there were none! It was a traumatising incident indeed. I don't know if I'll be able to return to shop of shoes ever again......

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 01:11 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

like ooooh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd!!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 01:13 PM