KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » KMC Darwin Awards

KMC Darwin Awards
Started by: BackFire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

KMC Darwin Awards

Well, this thread is to nominate the stupidist posts you've read on this site. Now, to keep it from becomming to insulting, just quote the meat of the post, and do not mention the member who said it.

I got this idea from reading an overly stupid post in another thread that made me think "God damn, this is so stupid it deserves a darwin award."

Anyways, again, don't mention the member who posted the post, just quote the post on it's own. Also, try to keep it to posts that are inherintly stupid, don't quote any that simply have poor spelling and grammar. This is for posts that were meant to be taken seriously, but ar extremely idiotic.

Anyways, here's a post I wanted to nominate.

"Leviticus is the 3rd book in the bible and basically a book full of laws about what you can and cant do, what is immoral etc.
Leviticus 18:22 says Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable.
In the rest of this chapter having sex with someone of the same sex is categorised along with having sex with a close relateve and having sex with an animal. Does that mean that you think having sex with an animal or your sister is right too?"

Need I say more? Holy hell, I've been here for almost 3 years...and this may be the post with the most dumbassery I've ever read.

Also, if any of the other mods think this is too offensive or mean, feel free to close it.

Last edited by BackFire on Aug 22nd, 2004 at 03:36 AM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 03:34 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Only you BF, only you.
Its just so maddox-y

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 03:36 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

nani boto?

LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

laughing out loud @ backfires post

another one

"you dig?"

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

the numerous times i have heard noobs insults someones sexual preference

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 03:38 AM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

HH>
The entire stop dissin 50 cent thread.

Im gonna go get a link

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 03:39 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

quote:
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
HH>
The entire stop dissin 50 cent thread.

Im gonna go get a link

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

hey thats a classic man rolling on floor laughing

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 03:39 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 03:41 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

"Y'ALL IT AINT FUNNY WHEN YO DISS ONE OF THE MOST SUCCESFUL HIPHOPERS OF ALL TIME! YO'AL R SO JEALOUS OF THE MAN KUX HE MAKES ALL THOSE $$$ N U AINT! HE'S DA BEST RAPPER OF OUR GEN! HE SOON 2 B A FAMOUS MOVIE STAR! WHY WONT YOU ALL GIVEN SOME RESPECT?! SHAME ON Y'ALL FOR DISSIN ONE OF THE BEST SUCCESFUL RAPPERS OF TODAY!

-peace out! (no hate, just askin fo respect for da man)"

Jesus Christ, I almost had a siezure reading this.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 03:42 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera
< insert random comment >

This is out of the stop dissin 50 cent thread. This has to be the best grammer I have ever saw. This man is a frickin genious.
* sarcasm intended *

Y'ALL IT AINT FUNNY WHEN YO DISS ONE OF THE MOST SUCCESFUL HIPHOPERS OF ALL TIME! YO'AL R SO JEALOUS OF THE MAN KUX HE MAKES ALL THOSE $$$ N U AINT! HE'S DA BEST RAPPER OF OUR GEN! HE SOON 2 B A FAMOUS MOVIE STAR! WHY WONT YOU ALL GIVEN SOME RESPECT?! SHAME ON Y'ALL FOR DISSIN ONE OF THE BEST SUCCESFUL RAPPERS OF TODAY!

-peace out! (no hate, just askin fo respect for da man)

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 03:43 AM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera

Damn I posted late

Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

If you have the time read the whole thing
You WILL have a seizure!
God it was funny watching that unfold

Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

that post is suicidal...

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 03:44 AM
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh someone said bush was a good prezno

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 03:46 AM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

die laughing!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 03:46 AM
Pantera

We cant forget the dumbass that said this

SHIBBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 03:50 AM
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

i remember that catch phrase.*cocks 9mm*

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 03:52 AM
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

quote:
Originally posted by I rule
We cant forget the dumbass that said this

SHIBBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

god I hate that. what about some stuff Ruby said? Those were BS post

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 04:05 AM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Strangelove
The King Stay The King

Heres my nomination.

quote:
Originally posted by
WOW HOCKEY!
I don't even know what to call you honestly.
You have alot of nerve kid. I know that much and I knew I was right about your ass.

Let me ask you something.....acutally a few things.

1-How old are you?

2-Did you get dropped on your head at any point in your life?

3-Were you born a hater? Or did it just grow on you like mold?

4-Ever hear of the words "Open Minded" ?

5-Ever hear of the word "Ignorant" ?

In those 5 questions I pretty much summed up how much of an asshat you really are dude. Seriously.

I mean....Do you even READ the shit you say?
My god! How can you be that frigging ignorant and stupid? You don't know shit about good artist's pal. Btw since you ride Chino's cock and he's sooooo much better then Pac. Where is Chino now? huh?
EXACTLY.

Pac's passed away and people still listen to him to this day. If you drive around bumping a Chino XL song tomorrow you'd get laughed at.
You need to just shut your mouth about some shit. Your opinion is completely negative..Like ALL the time.
If someone says they like a certain artist and it ain't some underground herb ass who ain't ever gonna get a record deal and remain broke till his dying day, You diss them.

Let me explain to you how shit works since your too think-headed to understand how it REALLY is.

Ok. Mainstream artist's have record deals. Some sell MILLIONS of albums.
If an artist is selling MILLIONS of albums and HAS a record deal they must be doing SOMETHING right. They MUST have SOME kinda of skills.
People MUST like them for SOMETHING.

Get it out of your head that if they ain't underground they ain't good. Cause that thought process is just simply retarded. No other way to put it.

I hope this message got through that thick ass skull of yours. Most likely not though. I can tell your as hard-headed as a redneck on prozac.

I'm gonna leave you with this pic that sorta reminds me of you and your posts.....

(please log in to view the image)

PS: I will most likely get banned for "personally attacking" you but it was WELL WORTH IT. Trust me....

“As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods, they kill us for their sport.”

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 04:05 AM
Dr. Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

hey that was for me^

laughing

<----most hated on KMC

man i deserve an award for that laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 04:07 AM