KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » How Come?

How Come?
Started by: wuTa

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wuTa

How Come?

how come when guys play sports and someone makes a good play there teammate taps them on the ass to let them now they made a good play but where girls play sports and a teammate makes a good play no other teammates tap her on the ass to let her know it.....wheres the team unity?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 03:00 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

its a real shame

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 03:08 AM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

we high five or something blink

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 03:10 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

I've never smacked my teammate's ass messed I wish I could say the same on the reverse

I'm a signature!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 03:11 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

thank god hockey isn't like that.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 03:12 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

no expression i would sock the the person in the face if they did that to me... i would then procede by breaking thier wrist and maybe arm no expression

RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

that's what I play messed

I'm a signature!

Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

quote:
Originally posted by §pearhead
I've never smacked my teammate's ass messed I wish I could say the same on the reverse

ahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha embarrasment

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 03:13 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

*grumbles* miffed

I'm a signature!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 03:16 AM
silver_tears

hahahahahahahaha embarrasment
im sorry, I really am embarrasment ha embarrasment

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 03:19 AM
Spearhead
Prophet

you can stop laughing now messed

I'm a signature!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 03:22 AM
silver_tears

No I can't laughing out loud I have an image in my head angel if you only knew

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 03:23 AM
Spearhead
Prophet

*sigh* laughing out loud you're insane

I'm a signature!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 03:24 AM
silver_tears

oh I am and your comment just made my night laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 03:25 AM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Re: How Come?

quote:
Originally posted by wuTa
how come when guys play sports and someone makes a good play there teammate taps them on the ass to let them now they made a good play but where girls play sports and a teammate makes a good play no other teammates tap her on the ass to let her know it.....wheres the team unity?
Because I said so. no expression

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 03:26 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera
< insert random comment >

Re: How Come?

quote:
Originally posted by wuTa

I play football and we do not do that, thats just not right even in sports no expression We just hit each other in the arm or something to congratulate

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 03:27 AM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

look i've never tapped a teammate on the ass..if i want to give my teammates props for makin a good play i tap him in the back of the head...but i've had players tap me on the ass for makin a good play and its not like there gay they got girfreinds and shit...and i know im not gay but you see it all the time espicially on a professional level.....but you never see chicks do it....when i watch the pistons play and you see someone make a good play the whole team practically has to touch the players ass...i was watchin girls play olympic volleyball and there was no ass grabbing and they were makin awseome plays...all im sayin is if i gotta watch guy athletes tap each others asses...why cant i see girl athetles touch each other asses

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 03:38 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

why must guys do it? blink
you act like girls' are the freaks because we don't do it laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 03:39 AM
super pr*xy

i see it in the nba all the time. michael jordan did it, shaq does it, kobe does it, GP does it... maybe it's part of their contract.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 03:43 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera
< insert random comment >

Girls should do it but not guys smile

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 03:43 AM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote