KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH possum!!!!!!!

AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH possum!!!!!!!
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Shocked AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH possum!!!!!!!

Ah! my dad was out in the lounge watching TV and I was in the computer room then I heard a lound scratch and he told me to come here then I looked and a possum was climbing up the timber lining the windows! ah! it was scary! I hate possums! argh!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 07:57 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

HA HA HA HA HA HA why dont you take your shotgun and shot it/.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 07:58 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mini me 0206
Benny Boy

poor u

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 08:02 AM
mini me 0206 is currently offline Click here to Send mini me 0206 a Private Message Find more posts by mini me 0206 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like them

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 08:17 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I hate them! thank God our country is trying to wipe them all out.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 08:54 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

why

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 09:04 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

They really are nasty creatures. I can't say they should all be wiped out...they have their place. But they are disgusting looking things...and they get especially mean when they have babies and they start running about with th emothers. The mothers get double pissy

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 09:34 AM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote