KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I Kicked Azzz today

I Kicked Azzz today
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

Warning I Kicked Azzz today

BAsebal was really really good today I threw everrything with speed and accuracy and also my bat swing speed was faster then everyones by far. I caughte all the balls hit to me grounders pop ups ect and they are really fast also except i missed one got pissed and threw a bad throw back but that was really my only mess up of the day. Also we ran more then ne thing and only one kid beat me in my times so i got a good chance at starting this year and i havent even played baseball in 4 years laughing out loud

Ill update this tommorw and till friday and tell u how I finished

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 12:25 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

I dunno who Azzz is, but that wasn'y a very nice thing to do sad

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 12:26 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

good luck on the volleyball team whistle

I'm a signature!

Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

hey! Leave Azzz alone! mad

yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

laughing out loud

Volleyball blink What the f**k?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 12:28 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

you said before if you didnt make the team you'd do v-ball stick out tongue

I'm a signature!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 12:28 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

o yea now all i am worried about is being a starter on baseball i didnt relaize that i would still be really good at baseball i know im making the team for sure they want guys that work and thats what i am a worker and also with skill stick out tongue

Coguhcockycoguh sorry i just so pumped up right ow bout baseball

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 12:32 AM
Spearhead
Prophet

Really? I suck at baseball. smile

I'm a signature!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 12:34 AM
DeNiro

have u ever played it before i played for four years four years ago and i was a all star fr my team but that was only in the mustang leages and stuff

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 12:37 AM
Spearhead
Prophet

I quit a year ago...I was the one on the team who couldn't hit for shit but was arguably the best fielder.

...but I found it boring. Hockeys better smile

I'm a signature!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 12:38 AM
Sigillum_Diaboli
I'm New

sleep

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 12:39 AM
Sigillum_Diaboli is currently offline Click here to Send Sigillum_Diaboli a Private Message Find more posts by Sigillum_Diaboli Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

Hocley is awesome. But baseball is just a nice spring sport to play that is all a round fun. I can hit like if i get a hold of it but i dont know how good ill be at hitting now havent done it in a while. but i think it wil be easy to learn again

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 01:44 AM
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

Re: I Kicked Azzz today

quote:
Originally posted by DeNiro
BAsebal was really really good today I threw everrything with speed and accuracy and also my bat swing speed was faster then everyones by far. I caughte all the balls hit to me grounders pop ups ect and they are really fast also except i missed one got pissed and threw a bad throw back but that was really my only mess up of the day. Also we ran more then ne thing and only one kid beat me in my times so i got a good chance at starting this year and i havent even played baseball in 4 years laughing out loud

Ill update this tommorw and till friday and tell u how I finished

well at least you kicked the balls azzz instead of a persons laughing out loud

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 01:45 AM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sigillum_Diaboli
I'm New

lol
he couldnt kick anyones azzz

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 01:46 AM
Sigillum_Diaboli is currently offline Click here to Send Sigillum_Diaboli a Private Message Find more posts by Sigillum_Diaboli Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

hes right *runs off into a corner*

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 01:53 AM
Spearhead
Prophet

sad poor d...

I'm a signature!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 01:57 AM
DeNiro

*flexs arm* there i feel better stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 01:58 AM
DeNiro

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 02:03 AM
Darth Revan
-

I hope this picture will make you feel better about yourself D happy

Attachment: 7756td.jpg
This has been downloaded 37 time(s).

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 02:22 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sigillum_Diaboli
I'm New

blink
you look like a rubber man big grin

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 02:27 AM