KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Crush on a shy guy...

Crush on a shy guy...
Started by: OrlandoBloom_13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
OrlandoBloom_13

Worried Crush on a shy guy...

Hi, I'm 16 years old and I have this huge crush on this guy. Every time that I get up the nerve to talk to him, I can't, I just ignore him, as if I don't know him, I don't know why? Maybe I'm scared, but again I don't know why I would be, he's a terrific guy! Any advice?.... confused

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 12:45 AM
OrlandoBloom_13 is currently offline Click here to Send OrlandoBloom_13 a Private Message Find more posts by OrlandoBloom_13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StringyStrings0
Canuck

Hey there....StringyStings0 here...I got some advice.. Im sure this guy is out of his mind for not talking to you. Maybe you should go and tlk to him a bit Im sure he isnt that bad unless he carries weapons

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 12:49 AM
StringyStrings0 is currently offline Click here to Send StringyStrings0 a Private Message Find more posts by StringyStrings0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PANDA2078
Restricted

Account Restricted

tho not all guys who carry weapons are bad...........mine isn't

Johnmessedpartan117

Love is not a victory march......It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah

touch your lips to me...ill be your cigarette

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 12:52 AM
PANDA2078 is currently offline Click here to Send PANDA2078 a Private Message Find more posts by PANDA2078 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Uh rrrite...

For your own good, ignore Stringy. stick out tongue

Gather the courage, that's my advice. erm

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 12:53 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

yea, dont do what i did last year to not tell this girl how i felt about her until like the last day of school, i waited too long, i found out later when i liked her during the school year she liked me, but because i waited to long she got over it and moved on, so to paraphrase this TELL HIM HOW YOU FEEL AND DONT WAIT UNTIL THE LAST SECOND!!

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 12:54 AM
Drifter101 is currently offline Click here to Send Drifter101 a Private Message Find more posts by Drifter101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

there should be an advice forumstick out tongue

laughing out loud

j/k

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 12:56 AM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Ah, I used to be smiliar.

Now when i like someone, im just like,,''Hey there, good lookin' ''

No not really...

You should just talk to him, just do it, its better to do something and regret it then to not do it at all.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 12:56 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

I would just tell him the truth, and if he does not like the truth then find another shy guy

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 12:58 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

just dont let the chances pass you by

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 12:58 AM
Drifter101 is currently offline Click here to Send Drifter101 a Private Message Find more posts by Drifter101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Coming from a kinda-shy guy (when it comes to talking to girls) (I'm getting better) For the most part, he probably likes you back, but is too shy to tell you. Approach him and start a conversation. Then go from there.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 01:49 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

flash a cute friendly smile at him.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 01:50 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

quote:
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Ah, I used to be smiliar.

Now when i like someone, im just like,,''Hey there, good lookin' ''

No not really...

You should just talk to him, just do it, its better to do something and regret it then to not do it at all.

yeah, make sure you practice the drooling part. it's the drool that hooks them.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 03:42 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

quote:
Originally posted by mc pee pants
yeah, make sure you practice the drooling part. it's the drool that hooks them.

lol really?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 03:43 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Re: Crush on a shy guy...

quote:
Originally posted by OrlandoBloom_13
Hi, I'm 16 years old and I have this huge crush on this guy. Every time that I get up the nerve to talk to him, I can't, I just ignore him, as if I don't know him, I don't know why? Maybe I'm scared, but again I don't know why I would be, he's a terrific guy! Any advice?.... confused

Stay away from him you tramp!

He's mine!

wink

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 03:45 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

quote:
Originally posted by vaya_the_elf
lol really?

you have no idea.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 03:56 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

quote:
you have no idea.

Thanks for the advice, I might take it if she does not

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 04:02 AM
StringyStrings0
Canuck

howcome people dont want her to listen to stringy
im her bestest friend who lives down the street from her

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 10:14 PM
StringyStrings0 is currently offline Click here to Send StringyStrings0 a Private Message Find more posts by StringyStrings0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
you have no idea.

You know it John!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 10:19 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 11:09 PM
silvabullet
The Punisher

Coming from a guy, I just want to warn you not to freak him out. I currently have this girl that keeps following me around in school, and it kind of gets on my nerves. I'm not shy, I can be pretty social, but sometimes, you just want to be left alone. Just don't freak the poor guy out.

"You are not special. You are the all singing all dancing, crap of the world."

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 12:02 AM
silvabullet is currently offline Click here to Send silvabullet a Private Message Find more posts by silvabullet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote