KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Whatever

Whatever
Started by: Tari Ringeril

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Queen Solomon
Dark Desires

Miffed Whatever

Geeze, there are so many people out there today who just do not care. They seem to care but when you actually talk to them you can tell they don't. There are so many masks that you have to peel off to find the real person underneath. Until you can get down to the core some people just think that they can go up to a problem and say "Whatever" and it will be over!

Welcome to the city where your future is set forever.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 05:00 PM
Queen Solomon is currently offline Click here to Send Queen Solomon a Private Message Find more posts by Queen Solomon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

do you have a specific example of this occuring?

is it really our jobs to care about something that doesn't involve us?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 05:07 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMuffinMan
Restricted

Account Restricted

i like the penguin pic yes

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 05:08 PM
TheMuffinMan is currently offline Click here to Send TheMuffinMan a Private Message Find more posts by TheMuffinMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

yeah,..I know people can act so diffrent then what they are. once you think you know someone and can actually trust them, you find out you really cant.

btw> that chainsaw sig is scary sad....I saw texas chain saw massacre...omg...it was horriblely grose sick

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 01:32 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

No, RG it was funny

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 01:34 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Queen Solomon
Dark Desires

I don't think anything with a lot of gore is gross or scary...it is actually entertaining... o.o...my dad says I am going to grow up to be a mass murderer no expression *Hugs RG* Thanks for being one of the people that actually care!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 01:15 PM
Queen Solomon is currently offline Click here to Send Queen Solomon a Private Message Find more posts by Queen Solomon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Re: Whatever

quote:
Originally posted by Tari Ringeril
Geeze, there are so many people out there today who just do not care. They seem to care but when you actually talk to them you can tell they don't. There are so many masks that you have to peel off to find the real person underneath. Until you can get down to the core some people just think that they can go up to a problem and say "Whatever" and it will be over!

you like the nightmare before christmas too, eek! i loved that movie, it was great

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 01:16 PM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMuffinMan
Restricted

Account Restricted

bring back dukes777 and gorilamanx

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 01:43 PM
TheMuffinMan is currently offline Click here to Send TheMuffinMan a Private Message Find more posts by TheMuffinMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

why
????

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 07:15 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Queen Solomon
Dark Desires

Nightmare before Christmas....it is a classic roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 11:14 PM