KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Im so bad

Im so bad
Started by: moonwalker741

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

Im so bad

I went home from school today becasue i faked sick and went to the nurse, i was like, i have a sharp pain in my stomach and im very congested, and she believed me and called my mom to pick me up, its awesome, because i had an algebra quiz next period and i forgot to do my literature homework...my nurse is so stupid....

...well school is also stupid...

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 03:28 PM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

so THAT's how the guy who serves me my french fries at McDonalds started his life...

Interesting...

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 03:31 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

I have done that before... but moreso just stayed in the nurses office because she was a hottie.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 03:32 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
so THAT's how the guy who serves me my french fries at McDonalds started his life...

Interesting...

thank you, ill take that as a compliment big grin

but school still blows

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 03:33 PM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

always has and always will....it's part of life.

You don't realize how good you have it until you're gone. Do you think the real world is actually more fun than going to school?

Atleast your parents still shelter you, imagine when you have to work for a living and doing things like skipping out will only make it harder to pay your rent and pay for food.

Enjoy school while you can. You'll never have THAT many friends in your life again..

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 03:35 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

in my school, some girls were skipping classes due to having period.(i didn't. i had a headache.) anyway.. teachers always were letting them oput, so one day one guy came there and said he has period and he wants to go home stick out tongue

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 03:36 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

*sigh* I got school off today...Rosh hashanah, I believe.

s'just as well, i feel like shit

I'm a signature!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 03:37 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sniper
Marksman extrordinare

all my REAL friends from high skool are still around, we still hang out.

Made by the wonderful Misha.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 03:37 PM
sniper is currently offline Click here to Send sniper a Private Message Find more posts by sniper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

yah, but not all the aquaintences and stuff. Keeping the small handful of REAL friends isn't as fun as having everyone around.

and in order to hang out with them you need to call them, not just run into the inbetween classes.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 03:40 PM
sniper
Marksman extrordinare

well, that group of friends was like 20 people, and now it's 19 stick out tongue

Made by the wonderful Misha.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 03:42 PM
sniper is currently offline Click here to Send sniper a Private Message Find more posts by sniper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

i did that alot with maths and biology lessons but when they rang home no one was in so i stayed in the sick room f0or a bit lol

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 06:00 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Ahhh faking sick, such a beautiful thing, I think I had about 20 absences in 8th grade due to that beautiful cause.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 06:01 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peeves-04
PROFESSOR OF CHARMS

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
always has and always will....it's part of life.

You don't realize how good you have it until you're gone. Do you think the real world is actually more fun than going to school?

Atleast your parents still shelter you, imagine when you have to work for a living and doing things like skipping out will only make it harder to pay your rent and pay for food.

Enjoy school while you can. You'll never have THAT many friends in your life again..
i agree with that i wish i was back

Peeves Hogwarts poltergeist

big grinSig made by Sun Cebig grin

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 06:04 PM
Peeves-04 is currently offline Click here to Send Peeves-04 a Private Message Find more posts by Peeves-04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

I 3RD THAT, HIGH SCHOOL IS GODLY, AND IF ONLY WE KNEW IT FRESHMAN YEAR, WE'D LOVE IT FOR 4 YEARS STRAIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 06:04 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

indeed it makes u feel happy that ur breaking school rules rite under the nose ...lol

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 06:05 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Library+PCs='nuff said

So many adventures all 4 years in there, and how many PCs I downloaded AIM and MSN to, I forgot! eek! sad shit I miss it...

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 06:06 PM
Peeves-04
PROFESSOR OF CHARMS

im in college at the moment all the people in my class are awesome the teacher even laughts

Peeves Hogwarts poltergeist

big grinSig made by Sun Cebig grin

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 06:07 PM
Peeves-04 is currently offline Click here to Send Peeves-04 a Private Message Find more posts by Peeves-04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

kewl ....

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 06:12 PM