KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Does style matter?

Does style matter?
Started by: silver_tears

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
silver_tears

Arrow Does style matter?

I'm sorry, this may seem shallow or whatever, but does it matter for you how the opposite sex dresses?

Because seriously I find guys that don't know how to dress a huge turn off embarrasment

And you?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 11:53 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

well if you dont hang around any preschools, most guys know how to dress messed

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 12:06 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

(please log in to view the image)

Need I say anything more no expression

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 12:09 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Re: Does style matter?

quote:
Originally posted by silver_tears
I'm sorry, this may seem shallow or whatever, but does it matter for you how the opposite sex dresses?

Because seriously I find guys that don't know how to dress a huge turn off embarrasment

And you?
You're talking about me aren't you?

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 12:10 AM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotarija
Lone Soul

i normally wear jeans, black t shirt, with a black flease (has white stripes down the side of the flease), that any good erm

Flith, ChickenMeat, Roulette, Mystifier, Raven Guardia

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 12:22 AM
Kotarija is currently offline Click here to Send Kotarija a Private Message Find more posts by Kotarija Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordKerrigor
bucket wars

heh i usually wear whatevers comfortable

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 12:35 AM
LordKerrigor is currently offline Click here to Send LordKerrigor a Private Message Find more posts by LordKerrigor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Yea
I usually wear (on the weekends)
Blue dickies shorts and a band shirt (like Guns and roses or Metallica)

Style enough for you?

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 12:37 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordKerrigor
bucket wars

hahaha or how about black baggy pants plain black shirt black coat black sidebag and black shoes? that enough style lol

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 12:38 AM
LordKerrigor is currently offline Click here to Send LordKerrigor a Private Message Find more posts by LordKerrigor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snipes
Number 1

is style jeans and a tshirt, and for special ocasions a collared tshirt( i think the real name is a polo?)

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 12:51 AM
Snipes is currently offline Click here to Send Snipes a Private Message Find more posts by Snipes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captive
yourz truly

i love a man in a ralph lauren polo...big grin

Join the Darkside!

"You can not love or hate something about another person unless it reflects to you something you love or hate about yourself."

[[myspace.com/dlshs1]]

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 02:01 AM
Captive is currently offline Click here to Send Captive a Private Message Find more posts by Captive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Yo me gusta "Aberdrombie and Fitch". As for how girls wear... I'm not really that influenced, but that depends on would I be friends with them or boyfriend. stick out tongue For the second one, yes. erm

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 02:04 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

quote:
Originally posted by *CaRaMeL*GrL*
i love a man in a ralph lauren polo...big grin

and I'm taking about the whole thug look sick
gag me with a spoon, buy clothing that fits stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 02:09 AM
Darth Revan
-

I avoid designer clothes under most circumstances no expression

Other than that I wear whatever the hell I want no expression

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 02:11 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

jeans and an aeropostale shirt!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 02:12 AM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Im not talking brand names, I dont care about that no
But seriously I see some of the nastiest things nowadays no expression

Like the shirts that are 20 sizes too big messed thats just wrong

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 02:13 AM
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

i hate the thug look, i think its stupid, who the hell would want to wear a pink shirt XXXXXL with shorts up to there ankles...it looks dumb

i stay with nautica and aeropostale shirts

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 02:13 AM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

I like guys to look nice, to where their boxers are not showing. Most important thing is that they are clean, unless they are dirty because of work, or a sport. And thats about it really.

I wear whatever I want to. Some days I look gothic, some days I look like a geek, others normal. Just whatever I feel like wearing.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 02:15 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

quote:
Originally posted by moonwalker741
i hate the thug look, i think its stupid, who the hell would want to wear a pink shirt XXXXXL with shorts up to there ankles...it looks dumb

i stay with nautica and aeropostale shirts

There's a kid who goes to my school who wears a shirt down to his knees and two big fake diamond earrings no expression

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 02:24 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Revan
There's a kid who goes to my school who wears a shirt down to his knees and two big fake diamond earrings no expression

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude! same here man, no lie.....fake ear rings and pulls off that supid thug look...

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 02:26 AM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

Thugs are just not stylin. lol

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 02:27 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote