KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Why do people do this?

Why do people do this?
Started by: Reborn Again

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

Angry Why do people do this?

From www.pulse24.com Toronto, Canada -- Sept. 19, 2004

quote:
For dozens of beach volleyball players, the sun-bleached courts at Ashbridge's Bay are a glistening refuge from the concrete world of a whirling metropolis. But on Sunday, the soft sands collided with the harsh reality of big city crime when dozens of razor blades imbedded in wood were discovered buried in the sands.

One look at the homemade weapons revealed their chilling intention – to slice through flesh and turn an invigorating summertime activity into a bloody front-page spectacle.

“They're pretty spread out among a certain row where the courts were set up,” revealed Volleyball player Joanna Habbous. “We just kept finding (them),” she said.

Fellow player Randy Seupersad was on hand when the grim discovery was made. It didn’t take him long to realize that someone out there was seething with sadistic intentions.

“The way it was positioned, that the blade was face-up so it was intentionally put there for us to get cut,” he said, shaking his head.

Rather than take part in a scheduled tournament, Randy and Joanna watched from the sidelines as investigators sifted through the sand and cordoned the area off with ominous yellow police tape.

Police believe the blades were planted between 6:30pm Saturday and 9am Sunday morning.

“We are obviously dealing with a disturbed person, to say the least,” remarked Det. Norman Brinn. “Somebody has gone to a length of effort to construct these.”

High-powered magnets will be brought in on Monday to aid the search.

Luckily no players were injured, and at last count police had found 13 razors.

Last winter someone put out poisoned sausages in a public park and one dog died from eating a piece. Police are thinking this is the same person or people, but they have no leads. Watch the video http://www.pulse24.com/News/Top_Sto...19-009/page.asp, it provides more info. Sick individual!

mad

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 02:47 AM
Reborn Again is currently offline Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

and they ban smoking on the beach.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 02:51 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

quote:
Originally posted by mc pee pants
and they ban smoking on the beach.

Smoking... erm thumb down

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 02:52 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

my point is, there are much bigger fish to fry.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 02:53 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Stupidity is a plague that will never be cured, unfortunately.

What is this I don't even

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 02:55 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

A few years back there were reports of people finding Needles infected with HIV imbeded in cinema seats at the local mall. THAT is diturbing. I have a phobia bout that now.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 02:58 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote:
Originally posted by Kosta
A few years back there were reports of people finding Needles infected with HIV imbeded in cinema seats at the local mall. THAT is diturbing. I have a phobia bout that now.

That is scary as hell.

I don't know why people do things like that, it's really disturbing. Not to mention completely horrible that they'd want to hurt people like that.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 03:00 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

People can do some horrible shit when they avent got long to live and have nothing to lose.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 03:03 AM
Furious Angel

thats terrible miffed

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 03:08 AM
Furious Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Furious Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Furious Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

quote:
Originally posted by Kosta

Well thanks for sharing. Now everytime I visit a movie theatre I'll be looking for this.

sad

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 03:14 AM
Reborn Again is currently offline Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furious Angel

yeah...me toono expression

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 03:16 AM
Furious Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Furious Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Furious Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

That sucks.

See what GTA teaches you.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 03:18 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

quote:
Originally posted by Reborn Again
Well thanks for sharing. Now everytime I visit a movie theatre I'll be looking for this.

sad

Better safe than sorry

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 03:41 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Grrr......read my signature to find out how I feel

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 06:07 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote