KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Should i stop?...i cant help it!

Should i stop?...i cant help it!
Started by: moonwalker741

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

Should i stop?...i cant help it!

My brother taught me this lighter trick, where you close your fist but make a little hole, and hold the trigger of the lighter so the butane gas releases, then light the hole and your hand goes up in fire, but it dosent hurt, and its really fun

so i have been playing with a lighter like all day!

should i stop?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 10:37 PM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

stop once you burn yourself or the lighter runs out of fluid

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 10:39 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demarthl

no! big grin jus get more lighters big grinbig grin i do it all the time, if you get lighter fluid put a lil on your hand an lite it, it burns openluy on your hand, but wave your hand like a maniac almost instantly after ignition!!!

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 10:45 PM
Demarthl is currently offline Click here to Send Demarthl a Private Message Find more posts by Demarthl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

quote:
Originally posted by Meki_Nade
no! big grin jus get more lighters big grinbig grin i do it all the time, if you get lighter fluid put a lil on your hand an lite it, it burns openluy on your hand, but wave your hand like a maniac almost instantly after ignition!!!

yeah i know, i just run to the dollar store and buy like 2 more for a dollar,

but! hell no! im not putting lighter fluid on my hand, you must be crazy!!!

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 10:47 PM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demarthl

its cool!!!! just dont put too much on, and be quick with the waving!! heh i havnt got burnt once yet...

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 10:48 PM
Demarthl is currently offline Click here to Send Demarthl a Private Message Find more posts by Demarthl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real
I have more tech than you

fire=good smile

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 10:51 PM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco M.

Yeah,until something wrong happens and you go to the hospital with 3rd degree burns erm

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 11:03 PM
Draco M. is currently offline Click here to Send Draco M. a Private Message Find more posts by Draco M. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kraken
Wraith

ha thats nothing i put rubbing alcohol in my mouth and blow it in a lighter it makes me look like a dragon it wont burn you and hurt you unless you swallow the alcohol.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 11:19 PM
Kraken is currently offline Click here to Send Kraken a Private Message Find more posts by Kraken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordKerrigor
bucket wars

hahaha get some lyson in an arosol can spray it on your hand then light your hand on fire its pretty awesome and can be going for 30 seconds before you feel anything

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 11:23 PM
LordKerrigor is currently offline Click here to Send LordKerrigor a Private Message Find more posts by LordKerrigor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

yeah my friend did that samething!

my friend also used axe body spray and a lighter as a flame thrower to take out a bees nest

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 11:37 PM
Kraken
Wraith

i used a water gun filled with zippo butane and sprayed a bee hive.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 11:46 PM
Kraken is currently offline Click here to Send Kraken a Private Message Find more posts by Kraken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

hahahahaahahah laughing

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 11:49 PM
LordKerrigor
bucket wars

hahaha iv done something like that only i used homemade gunpowder and i guess i used tomuch lol cause i tookout the beehive and some of the tree it was on

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 02:06 AM
LordKerrigor is currently offline Click here to Send LordKerrigor a Private Message Find more posts by LordKerrigor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

If I knew that I'd kill a hooker!

Again.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 02:08 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

i started a campfire at this campgroud, but the fire was really small, so i found some lighter fluid we had used to make grill the hotdogs with and then i poured it into the fire and then the flame shot up all the way to the can until i stopped squeazing it! eek! it was so cool!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 02:11 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

quote:
Originally posted by Nazgulinthedark
i started a campfire at this campgroud, but the fire was really small, so i found some lighter fluid we had used to make grill the hotdogs with and then i poured it into the fire and then the flame shot up all the way to the can until i stopped squeazing it! eek! it was so cool!

Dude!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 02:13 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

Yah! it was so much fun, but then my dad got mad because he didnt have much lighter fluid to grill anything that night sad embarrasment

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 02:15 AM
Solo

quote:
Originally posted by Nazgulinthedark
Yah! it was so much fun, but then my dad got mad because he didnt have much lighter fluid to grill anything that night sad embarrasment

Dude sad

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 02:17 AM
LordKerrigor
bucket wars

i gotta get my hands on more salt peter lol

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 02:17 AM
Naz
Super Senior Member

quote:
Originally posted by <<Solo>>
Dude sad

ya, so i got 1 burger instaed of 2

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 02:18 AM