KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » -=- How to Be A Good College Prfosser -=-

-=- How to Be A Good College Prfosser -=-
Started by: Acherontia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

-=- How to Be A Good College Prfosser -=-

Always talk ether to the floor or celling

Memorize the 75$ textbook you make students buy, and dictae it allowed word for word.

Make the students read the TExt book from which you just dictated and take notes from the chapters

Sign the Hiomework Notes

Kick out any student who doesn't do homework.

IF you write, write in cursive, and as such so every leter looks like an "i" or an "m"

Make sure that every other sentence goes against the sentence you just said.

Breifly glance at the essays and grade apon the fact if it looks like either a 60% or a 75%

Arrive 15 minutes late for every class

Say you despise Cell phones, say you will destroy any found cell phone, have your cell phone ring.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 10:19 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furious Angel

laughing out loud niiiice, fred!

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 10:21 PM
Furious Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Furious Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Furious Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

laughing out loud Some of those are too true!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 10:22 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

laughing laughing out loud nice one

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 10:30 PM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaleanae

All of them apply to my professors sad

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 10:33 PM
Kaleanae is currently offline Click here to Send Kaleanae a Private Message Find more posts by Kaleanae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaleanae

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 10:34 PM
Kaleanae is currently offline Click here to Send Kaleanae a Private Message Find more posts by Kaleanae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

i've experienced all of these,
hopefuillly it wasn't one teacher. roll eyes (sarcastic)

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 10:38 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Can you demand the students read the whole book, then talk on your cell phone or sleep in class, and boot out kids who don't cooperate? eek!

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 10:40 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

quote:
Originally posted by JToTheP
(...) sleep in class (...)

They Really don't care about that one.. trust me, there probly isn't one calss i did not not sleep in, eccept 2D / 3D design and Painting

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 12:32 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NTonks
Crash's Wife

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 12:33 AM
NTonks is currently offline Click here to Send NTonks a Private Message Find more posts by NTonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

Re: -=- How to Be A Good College Prfosser -=-

quote:
Originally posted by Crash Overload
Memorize the 75$ textbook you make students buy, and dictae it allowed word for word.

That's still better than making students buy a text book, then never referring to it once during the semester.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 12:37 AM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

"history fo Art and Aesthetics" Buy Art Accross Time Volumes 1 and 2... *buys the 120$ BRICK of a book* "why did you all buy it? all i wanted is for you to refer to it form time to time.. well i guess that now that you ahve it, leave it at home so youc an refer to it from time to time".... "No refunds"

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 03:30 AM