KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » That b!tch

That b!tch
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Angry That b!tch

Okay peoples, my step-mum just got really annoyed with me before and starting throwing things at me and a TV remote hit my akilis heel! mad
So I called her a ***** and she slapped me across the face really hard! it really hurt! mad

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 11:12 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinsleepe
Angelina Jolie Fetishist

Oh, I noticed it's not the first time you have problems with her. I'm sorry.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 11:13 AM
pinsleepe is currently offline Click here to Send pinsleepe a Private Message Find more posts by pinsleepe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alice_In_Chains
JUNKHEAD

well tht sucks

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 11:14 AM
Alice_In_Chains is currently offline Click here to Send Alice_In_Chains a Private Message Find more posts by Alice_In_Chains Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I know, theres even a bruise on my heel now sad........

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 11:18 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

mad

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 11:20 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Call the police for child abuse!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 11:22 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 11:29 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotarija
Lone Soul

indeed yes

Flith, ChickenMeat, Roulette, Mystifier, Raven Guardia

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 11:29 AM
Kotarija is currently offline Click here to Send Kotarija a Private Message Find more posts by Kotarija Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

No not smile >>> mad

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 11:30 AM
Kotarija
Lone Soul

i was agreing to tired hiker erm

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 11:31 AM
Kotarija is currently offline Click here to Send Kotarija a Private Message Find more posts by Kotarija Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

And get slapped again!? ha!
You don't know this woman, she's half human half evil!
It's times like these when I want my own mother back.

Here are my choices:

A) Go beat her up.
B) Get some vasileane, a banana, and duct tape.
C) Kill her.
D) Commit suicide and write on the wall in blood "This is you fault b!tch"

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 11:31 AM
Kotarija
Lone Soul

hmm u should call for some help and sort it out, don't let her hit u, thats child abuse alright, say to her face "don't u love me anymore mum" see what she says

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 11:33 AM
Peeves-04
PROFESSOR OF CHARMS

i know i sould not ask but do u know ur real mum?

Peeves Hogwarts poltergeist

big grinSig made by Sun Cebig grin

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 11:34 AM
Peeves-04 is currently offline Click here to Send Peeves-04 a Private Message Find more posts by Peeves-04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

C) Would b my choice!! mad

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 11:34 AM
Kotarija
Lone Soul

don't kill your step mum, go to the police and report her pr it. be quick about it to, don't get hurt anymore

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 11:35 AM
Peeves-04
PROFESSOR OF CHARMS

get her ****in ass kicked

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 11:35 AM
Peeves-04 is currently offline Click here to Send Peeves-04 a Private Message Find more posts by Peeves-04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotarija
Lone Soul

john u fail to notice whats been happening, her mum keps hitting her all th time, so she has to see someone about this

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 11:36 AM
«§hõnknêss»

Just plot against the *****....U dont have 2 do it but it makes u feel better.........I do it all the time mad

^agree with sun ce Get rid of the *****

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 11:37 AM
Peeves-04
PROFESSOR OF CHARMS

i know wee shes commin from

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 11:37 AM
«§hõnknêss»

^Hmm this a good excuse 2 use da smilies^

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 11:38 AM