KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Little Mermaid!

Little Mermaid!
Started by: minnie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
minnie
Junior ******

Laugh Little Mermaid!

I was in art class today, and we were watching The Little Mermaid, and it was soooo funny, we were laughing to tears!

PS sorry if i offend anyone w/ this thread, I just found it so funny cause I'm 17 I guess
Happy Dance cool laughing

"All parents damage their children, It cannot be helped. Youth, like pristine glass, absorbs the prints of its handlers. Some parents smudge, others crack, a few shatter childhoods completely into jagged little pieces, beyond repair."

-Mitch Albom

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 01:46 PM
minnie is currently offline Click here to Send minnie a Private Message Find more posts by minnie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi
A PrOpHeT oF tHe DaRkSiDe

lol your 17 and watching the little mermaid lol thats what you call crazy

<<<Scatter Senbonzakura>>>

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 01:47 PM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

good!
i used to like that movie alot!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 03:34 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

Do you mean the Disney version? I saw it once when it I was five and it had first come out. Can't remember much except for the talking crab.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 03:45 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

why were you watching the little mermaid in art confused

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 04:20 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

Bambi is better yes

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 04:22 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.:Vegeta14:.
''Super-Saiyan''

the little mermaid,

mental laughing

THE PRINCE OF EVIL...!

I Will Galit Gun Your Ass!!!

Cool People:
Exa, Kit, sauron, mw741 and others...

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 04:56 PM
.:Vegeta14:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:Vegeta14:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:Vegeta14:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

my big sister forced me to go and see it when i was 7.
.......but, at 17?????

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 05:08 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
minnie
Junior ******

we watched it in art 'cause we had nothing better to do

"All parents damage their children, It cannot be helped. Youth, like pristine glass, absorbs the prints of its handlers. Some parents smudge, others crack, a few shatter childhoods completely into jagged little pieces, beyond repair."

-Mitch Albom

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 10:37 PM
minnie is currently offline Click here to Send minnie a Private Message Find more posts by minnie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

i used to work at a department store and they would put me in the front desk. the little mermaid came out on dvd that time and i would see it 17x a day. i sh!t you not. ariel started looking good.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 11:36 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

yeah, well she is pretty hot.
i heard she was going to sign on for some adult films

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 01:13 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
minnie
Junior ******

blink

-Mitch Albom

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 03:19 PM