KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Do i wear my england rugby top or the Ireland one on saturday?

Do i wear my england rugby top or the Ireland one on saturday?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
England 8 53.33%
Ireland 7 46.67%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Started by: ash007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ash007
Strength and Honour

Good old Rugby is on this Saturday but do i wear my england rugby top or the Ireland one on saturday?

Which ever one gets the most votes wins.

And remember the world changes on decisions such as this....

smile

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 06:03 PM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Korri says: My grandad is Irish so i say Ireland

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 06:06 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

I prefer my pirate motif

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 06:07 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Korri says: ur insane!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 06:08 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

Says a girl who speaks of herself in the third person! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 06:09 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Korri says: at least i know a good actor when i see one stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 06:11 PM
shaber
schizoid

Yeah, that Carrie ann Moss is quite something isn't she...

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 06:12 PM
Korri

Korri says: ha your funny

not!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 06:13 PM
crazy_c
Very Tired

Ireland o course! big grin

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 06:25 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

^^ yay i agree

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 06:26 PM
crazy_c
Very Tired

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 06:28 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

Half and half?

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 06:29 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Korri says: burly is right

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 06:29 PM
shaber
schizoid

The England shirt is probably banned like the national flag!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 06:30 PM
Korri

Korri says: no expression

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 06:31 PM
shaber
schizoid

Well in 1999 Labour banned the National Flag and more recently the freedom to make derogatory remarks about Ossama bin Laden!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 06:33 PM
Korri

Korri says: oh ok i c

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 06:35 PM
ash007
Strength and Honour

ok guy lets try to keep this cool.

mmm i am not Irish but my parents are

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 06:38 PM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

im scottish messed

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 06:41 PM
ash007
Strength and Honour

oh iam so sorry

no only joking

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 06:44 PM