KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The worlds most annoying site

The worlds most annoying site
Started by: ash007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ash007
Strength and Honour

The worlds most annoying site

-----DISCLAIMER------

Please be warned this is a really baring site and i guarantee you will get board.

Also enter at your own risk

http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/awesome.htm

Yeah yo uheard me ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK BECAUSE YOU WILL BE PISSED OF smile

SEE YOU IN 10 MIN smile

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Last edited by ash007 on Oct 5th, 2004 at 07:20 PM

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 07:17 PM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

your right that is very annoying

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 07:20 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ash007
Strength and Honour

indeed i agree i just had to share this site with as i had to spend 10 min of my time on it

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 07:22 PM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

what the f*ck was the purpose of that website. what an idiot.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 07:23 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yumcarrots1987
Witch of the West

damn thats annoying! it won't stop!!!!!!!!

No good deed goes unpunished

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 07:23 PM
yumcarrots1987 is currently offline Click here to Send yumcarrots1987 a Private Message Find more posts by yumcarrots1987 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

indeed extremly annoying

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 07:26 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

This has been done before stick out tongue

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 07:26 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ash007
Strength and Honour

yeah like i said was annoying also posted a disclaimer which u didn't see or read.

Also i posted this in the off topic section

If any mods dont like they can close this down.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 07:27 PM
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

i managed to stop it...heehee cliking really really fast

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 07:30 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

i kinda have a better way, you press ctrl+alt+del and say close iexplore.exe

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 07:31 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

lol... cheater .. theres some funny pics on there that are less annoying

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 07:33 PM
Spearhead
Prophet

that's not annoying laughing out loud i love it

I'm a signature!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 07:34 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yumcarrots1987
Witch of the West

it broke my aol lol

No good deed goes unpunished

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 07:34 PM
yumcarrots1987 is currently offline Click here to Send yumcarrots1987 a Private Message Find more posts by yumcarrots1987 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

if you can get pass the annoying window sh!t, it's a pretty cool site.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 07:41 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

you can just hold enter and it will zoom by it really fast...

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 08:15 PM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Been there, done that. I just held down enter.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 08:31 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote