KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Teacher's an ass

Teacher's an ass
Started by: JKozzy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Miffed Teacher's an ass

Don't you hate it when a teacher singles you out and acts like an ass to you? I get a test back, not even THAT bad a grade, a 60, and I get the thumbs down, he raspberries at me with his tongue, and tells me that I can do better. Then today, I answer something wrong orally, and he does a dance in front of the class complaining about the problem with my answer. WTF. Then he tests us on french verbs he didn't even teach us, and I get bad grades. French blows. Anyone else have an ass for a teacher?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 04:58 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

No - but my ass could teach you a thing or two!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 05:02 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

blink not as much.

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 05:05 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maverick2364
Jedi Master

Yeah he can be a real pain sometimes. (I was there with Jkozzy). only I'm good at french:-p

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 05:07 PM
Maverick2364 is currently offline Click here to Send Maverick2364 a Private Message Find more posts by Maverick2364 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinsleepe
Angelina Jolie Fetishist

I don't have promblems like THAT. But, 2 days ago my English teacher (who was standing next to my brother) saw me and started to shout: 'HEYYY, Suzie!!!! big grin Are you ok? You haven't been at my lesson!' I thought I'd kill her!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 05:09 PM
pinsleepe is currently offline Click here to Send pinsleepe a Private Message Find more posts by pinsleepe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

That sucks sad

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 05:11 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

I dont have teachers, i have lecturers, and they are all coolio.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 05:11 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JONNY
Simpleton

Stay on topic roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 05:12 PM
JONNY is currently offline Click here to Send JONNY a Private Message Find more posts by JONNY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinsleepe
Angelina Jolie Fetishist

eek! No teachers!!! Just a few years letf... UNIVERSITY!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 05:14 PM
pinsleepe is currently offline Click here to Send pinsleepe a Private Message Find more posts by pinsleepe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

i had a teacher who was a swine for them sort of things he made us all sit in slience for 1hr and we were doing soo well until i needed a pencil rubber so i thought i shall ask the person next to me he wont bother cuz its not chatting ... was i rong .. stupid mong he made me stand out side the room and wen i was allowed bak in he moved me to the front of the room

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 05:14 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Originally posted by JONNY
Stay on topic roll eyes (sarcastic)

Its an off topic forum, thereore i can stay off topic as much as i please, alright! cool Run along now.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 05:15 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Originally posted by pinsleepe

You'll love it! happy

Its a lot of work, but its great if youre doing what you like big grin

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 05:15 PM
Clovie

quote:
and you think it would be better? blink

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 05:20 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinsleepe
Angelina Jolie Fetishist

Clovie, I told you it's going to be ok! Don't worry, babe

How are the bones? stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 05:21 PM
Clovie

it won't sad

i think they are o'kay, but. i don't want to have much in common with them

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 05:23 PM
unknownrocker
???

yes i agree ith the first message

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 05:27 PM
unknownrocker is currently offline Click here to Send unknownrocker a Private Message Find more posts by unknownrocker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

My English teacher (actually a temp... err sub) is a complete *****. She NEVER says we have homework, she never has it written down anywhere or anything, and the next day she'll get all pissed that nobody did it. Then she'll try to have a discussion about something we were apparently supposed to write, and she ends up doing most of the talking before she blows up. That part is actually kinda funny though laughing out loud

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 05:29 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinsleepe
Angelina Jolie Fetishist

quote:
Originally posted by Clovie
it won't sad

i think they are o'kay, but. i don't want to have much in common with them

I know I know! I understand everything, but EVERYONE says that! Ok, apart of sociology students. And you're gonna have good job!

My Polish teacher can't speak Polish messed She looks like retarted.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 05:31 PM
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
I know I know! I understand everything, but EVERYONE says that! Ok, apart of sociology students. And you're gonna have good job!

My Polish teacher can't speak Polish messed She looks like retarted.

Wait a min, everyone will tell you Uni rocks here, no matter what they're studying! Its the place where to meet people of similar interest, seeing how you're all doing similar courses.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 05:36 PM
Clovie

sociology students doin't? blink

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 05:37 PM