KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Slashing of a car

Slashing of a car
Started by: Revan X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kraken
Wraith

Cool Slashing of a car

My neighbor next door has three son's who are bad asses and they shot up my car with paint balls mad and Cracked my wind shield i warned him if we is going to pay for it and he refused to i told him if you don't i'm going to slash your car up he still refused because he feel he is not the fault their mother is so i took my 27inch sword cut his tires off and cut his back window out smile i hated to do it be cause it was a Honda civic sad
and mine is a Kia spectra.

P.S. the point of this thread is that if your going to cause trouble back it up when you can.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 04:51 AM
Kraken is currently offline Click here to Send Kraken a Private Message Find more posts by Kraken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

Re: Slashing of a car

quote:
Originally posted by Master Revan
P.S. the point of this thread is that if your going to cause trouble back it up when you can.

The point of this thread is not only are some people dickheads - sometimes they advertise!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 04:54 AM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kraken
Wraith

This is not his car but this is how it looks

Attachment: honda_civiccoupe_ex4spdat_2005_exterior_6_346x270.jpg
This has been downloaded 97 time(s).

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 05:02 AM
Kraken is currently offline Click here to Send Kraken a Private Message Find more posts by Kraken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kraken
Wraith

Two tiers are like this

Attachment: honda_civiccoupe_ex4spdat_2005_exterior_8_346x270.jpg
This has been downloaded 92 time(s).

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 05:03 AM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

OMG

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 05:11 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

a sword you say? may i ask what kind is it?

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 05:23 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

oh my god your tire has a black line on it?!?!?!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 05:30 AM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kraken
Wraith

no his is cut and its not a black line it just showing you where i cut at big grin
And its a Samurai 3000

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 05:32 AM
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

no expression....

hmm....i dunno if thats a good idea. those bastards are expensive(not to mention top notch) besides this person is your enemy they dont deserve your sword. stab it with a rusty knife or something.

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 05:34 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

teehee paintballs fun

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 05:35 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Or a more effective instrument. Like a chainsaw. no expression

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 05:36 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kraken
Wraith

Heheh i tryed that and the knife was to dull

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 05:37 AM
Kraken
Wraith

I don't have a chainsaw.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 05:39 AM
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

try a screwdriver erm anything but your samurai 3000...i mean the last time i saw one of those it was going somewhere in the range of $85! and it was just for the tanto too!

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 05:41 AM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

quote:
Originally posted by Ronny
teehee paintballs fun

Yup big grin

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 05:45 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Turbo-Cajun
Big Baby Jesus

saw a narrow section of pipe at a 45 degree angle and shappen the edge of the angled cut.... It is like a giant hypodermic needle, you can stab it into the tire and it will pop, but instead of popping it lets the air out quietly.

And whenever I retaliated I used eggs... less chance of getting caught that way. I got the car and the house.

Ytaker agreed with me once on October 9th, 2004

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 06:21 AM
Turbo-Cajun is currently offline Click here to Send Turbo-Cajun a Private Message Find more posts by Turbo-Cajun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

Re: Slashing of a car

quote:
Originally posted by Master Revan
My neighbor next door has three son's who are bad asses and they shot up my car with paint balls mad and Cracked my wind shield i warned him if we is going to pay for it and he refused to i told him if you don't i'm going to slash your car up he still refused because he feel he is not the fault their mother is so i took my 27inch sword cut his tires off and cut his back window out smile i hated to do it be cause it was a Honda civic sad
and mine is a Kia spectra.

im impressed...beyond words no expression

made by Scribble

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 07:54 AM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

That's sarcasm and I'm impressed Shellie - I wasn't sure sarcasm had reached the States yet stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 10:04 AM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

You slashed a Civic..... I should take my sword to your balls mister.

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 01:44 PM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

quote:
Originally posted by Daedalus
You slashed a Civic..... I should take my sword to your balls mister.

is that a challenge? shifty

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 01:45 PM