KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The Lord sure works in mysterious ways!

The Lord sure works in mysterious ways!
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Shocked The Lord sure works in mysterious ways!

Okay, so today at school I had the most shitty day imaginable, I was teased and mocked by even my friends for something that happened over the weekend. So I thought 'I have a shitty family, I hate school and home, **** it, I don't deserve this, I'm going to kill myself' so I wrote a suicide note and a note for you people on KMC and was ready to do it when I got home from school. But on the way home I ran into some other friends from another class and they were like 'Hey, we're gonna throw rocks at these guys, come with us.' so I thought 'why not? this could well be my last day on earth' so I hung out with them this afternoon and had a blast! it's amazing to know that my day went from bloody shitty to okay.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 04:36 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

thats good!
See even the sucky days are have some bit of brightness! Stick it out! Its worth it!

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 04:37 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

awfully dumb reason to kill yourself. i was always made fun of when i was your age. because im wierd and i wear velcro shoes. but did a kill myself? no. what did i do you ask? well ill tell you! i let it smolder in me until i smacked a teacher in the face. i was arrested and so i broke out of jail and killed some police. they shot me in the face twice. but i survived with only a nose and half of an eye left on my face.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 04:41 AM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

^Wow...

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 04:42 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

um its sunday? you have school on sinday?

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 04:42 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

I have been Batetred, Bullied and so on so forth for a good 14 years of my life, (i'm 17) And My Fafther's only way of communication is Shouting and yelling at me for things I did not do, or always bringing back the blam to me. Sure Iw anted to Die, sure I WANT to die every day of my life, even now that i am in college and my friends rock. Why didn't I? I dunno, stuff happens, you meet people...

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 04:43 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

you stopped your self from suicide and decided to throw rocks at someone?...did I read that right?

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 04:44 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

quote:
Originally posted by Ronny
um its sunday? you have school on sinday?

y'know those crazy aussies stick out tongue

it's monday there messed

I'm a signature!

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 04:44 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

quote:
Originally posted by BadKitty
you stopped your self from suicide and decided to throw rocks at someone?...did I read that right?

I was hoping someone else would ask that so that i didnt have to.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 04:45 AM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Zero
I was hoping someone else would ask that so that i didnt have to.
I don't think it's the lord thats working in mysterious ways...

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 04:47 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I didn't throw rocks at people, but my friends did. They were other friends of ours, so we chatted and stuff.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 04:48 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

quote:
Originally posted by §pearhead
y'know those crazy aussies stick out tongue

it's monday there messed
oooh

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

How old are you again What the f**k?

silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

It's Monday in my country, I live in New Zealand and not Australia.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 04:49 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Who Silver? me?

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 04:50 AM
silver_tears

yea

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 04:51 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

quote:
Originally posted by BlackC@t
It's Monday in my country, I live in New Zealand and not Australia.

my b messed

similar time zone is all i mean

I'm a signature!

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 04:51 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by BlackC@t
I didn't throw rocks at people, but my friends did. They were other friends of ours, so we chatted and stuff.

you passed up suicide and throwing rocks at people to "chat"?

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 04:53 AM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lianslo
chasing the music

personally, I love the title of this thread, cuz its completely true smile And Blackcat, don't ever think about killing yourself again...here, i just found some lyrics that I think pertain to you smile

So I won't give up
No I won't break down
Sooner than it seems life turns around
And I will be strong
Even if it all goes wrong
When I'm standing in the dark I'll still believe
Someone's watching over me

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 04:56 AM
Lianslo is currently offline Click here to Send Lianslo a Private Message Find more posts by Lianslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

i would

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 04:57 AM