KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The 4400

The 4400
Started by: Kosta

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

The 4400

Did anybody watch it? Din anybody like it? They just shoed part 2 here. I think it was awesome.

What is this I don't even

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 01:47 PM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

A few too many unanswered questions thugh sad

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 01:55 PM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

I guess nobody has seen it erm

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 05:41 AM
Captive
yourz truly

Yeah, i watched it last night....i didnt think it was like, THAT great. I thought it was a little overrated...but it was still goodsmile

Join the Darkside!

"You can not love or hate something about another person unless it reflects to you something you love or hate about yourself."

[[myspace.com/dlshs1]]

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 06:13 AM
Captive is currently offline Click here to Send Captive a Private Message Find more posts by Captive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

I like that kinda sci-fi wuith a twist at the end stuff. So i thought it was great. I think they could have elaborated a bit on other things though, like that guy with the healing powers, he just kinda left and thats it, and almost the whole film was focused on him and the people in his life. And the rich guy who built all those houses, they didnt really say what his deal was either.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 06:43 AM
Imaginary
blinded

My brother said it was a series in the US only they axed it after 6 episodes which we saw over two nights... i wish they hadn't axed it because it leaves too many unanswered questions like what happens to Lily's baby

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 06:44 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Why did they axe it? I thought it was pretty cool. Kinda like the X files. I would have thought it took off in the U.S.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 06:50 AM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

i saw it, well i taped it coz i had to work, but i watched it this morining, i like it, but yeh some questions unanswered

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 07:22 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snipes
Number 1

quote:
Originally posted by Kosta
Why did they axe it? I thought it was pretty cool. Kinda like the X files. I would have thought it took off in the U.S.

i think there talking about the seris not the mini seris that aired over two nights.

because i read the other day that they were planning on making a seris of it to explain more of the details.

does anyone know why the trees bent over when the car was driving away at the end?

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 07:24 AM
Snipes is currently offline Click here to Send Snipes a Private Message Find more posts by Snipes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

quote:
Originally posted by Snipes
does anyone know why the trees bent over when the car was driving away at the end?

my guess was it had some thing to do with the baby, either the baby did it, or nature is welcoming the special child

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 07:26 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emma718
posthuman

i liked it, heaps of ppl at my high school liked it too

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 08:13 AM
Emma718 is currently offline Click here to Send Emma718 a Private Message Find more posts by Emma718 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

Re: The 4400

quote:
Originally posted by Kosta
Did anybody watch it? Din anybody like it? They just shoed part 2 here. I think it was awesome.

i saw it
it was really good, but i hated the ending mad

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 08:21 AM
misha is currently offline Click here to Send misha a Private Message Find more posts by misha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

never heard of it

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 08:22 AM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

this should really go in the tv shows section

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 09:14 AM