KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » drugs, drugs, drugs who loves drugs???

drugs, drugs, drugs who loves drugs???
Started by: BrOwnEyeDBitCh

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrOwnEyeDBitCh
Restricted

Account Restricted

Love drugs, drugs, drugs who loves drugs???

i have a place in my heart for drugs! Weed, X, Ciggs we all know the deal. Stoners live and stoners die but in the end we all get high.. so live it up and smoke weed!

Her eyes gleam with sadness, as tears begin to fall, she stands alone, as if she is a rose surrounded by thorns. Her sadness will immerse her already broken heart

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 12:29 PM
BrOwnEyeDBitCh is currently offline Click here to Send BrOwnEyeDBitCh a Private Message Find more posts by BrOwnEyeDBitCh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Telpy
SKittle Addict

O.o

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 12:29 PM
Telpy is currently offline Click here to Send Telpy a Private Message Find more posts by Telpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordKerrigor
bucket wars

the only drugs i take are perscription!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 12:30 PM
LordKerrigor is currently offline Click here to Send LordKerrigor a Private Message Find more posts by LordKerrigor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MonkeyNipples
Restricted

Account Restricted

how about no

m!$hA,unkownrocker,Darinda,Mighty Yoda,ladygrim,MidgetInABikini,schizochic, ~*Angel_Wingz*~, Sarah Malfoy,Nazgulinthedark,ClaraG,heen68, NotTheSinner,Sex Pistol

MonkeyNipples is currently offline Click here to Send MonkeyNipples a Private Message Find more posts by MonkeyNipples Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrOwnEyeDBitCh
Restricted

Account Restricted

pfft... straightedge!!!

Her eyes gleam with sadness, as tears begin to fall, she stands alone, as if she is a rose surrounded by thorns. Her sadness will immerse her already broken heart

BrOwnEyeDBitCh is currently offline Click here to Send BrOwnEyeDBitCh a Private Message Find more posts by BrOwnEyeDBitCh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordKerrigor
bucket wars

heh im a straight edge but hey im a genius cool

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 12:31 PM
LordKerrigor is currently offline Click here to Send LordKerrigor a Private Message Find more posts by LordKerrigor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Damn Stoners

Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi
A PrOpHeT oF tHe DaRkSiDe

take an acid have a trip no need for it get a grip. fade from reality into a fantasy thats our speciality!

<<<Scatter Senbonzakura>>>

cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Telpy
SKittle Addict

*drops down*
x_x

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 12:32 PM
Telpy is currently offline Click here to Send Telpy a Private Message Find more posts by Telpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
unknownrocker
???

ya take acid and trip off the edge of a cliff mwahahahaha

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 12:33 PM
unknownrocker is currently offline Click here to Send unknownrocker a Private Message Find more posts by unknownrocker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi
A PrOpHeT oF tHe DaRkSiDe

i only take drugs to keep me awake at work you dont know how hard it is mc'n from 2 am to 4 am on nothing

<<<Scatter Senbonzakura>>>

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 12:34 PM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrOwnEyeDBitCh
Restricted

Account Restricted

pfft acid nawww.... i only **** with weed and X those are great!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 12:35 PM
BrOwnEyeDBitCh
Restricted

Account Restricted

i hate straightedges because they are all like eww gross drugs but they have never tried them its gay... but thats there choice! I got my friend (straightedge before she met me) to try some and she loves pot!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 12:36 PM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Only alcohol for me and with moderation.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 12:38 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
schizochic

whats wrong with not trying drugs? my mom abandoned my sister and i for drugs and died from aids.......i lived in foster care 4 3 years....drugs dont just hurt u but the ppl around u! so whats so cool about them?

Im calm on the ouside but inside i scream and cry, clawing at these walls that encage me inside...i am dying!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 12:40 PM
schizochic is currently offline Click here to Send schizochic a Private Message Find more posts by schizochic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrOwnEyeDBitCh
Restricted

Account Restricted

like drinking is any better? ughh nope

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 12:40 PM
Gaca
KATIUSHA

Jesus smoked weed i tell you.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 12:41 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrOwnEyeDBitCh
Restricted

Account Restricted

it depends on the way you look at things... if you are a high class crack head you have problems i just love my weed but if it got to the point where i was hurting other people then i would stop so your mom made a bad move... my friend, kayla her mom did the same to her but she was on alot more than weed

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 12:42 PM
BrOwnEyeDBitCh
Restricted

Account Restricted

we all know jesus smoked weed... i mean look at him hes the father of all stoners!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 12:43 PM
LordKerrigor
bucket wars

hmmm drugs are one of the many evils of this society but there have been actual studies by the Food and Drug administration that erm weed can help and in some cases shrink cancer tumors

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 12:45 PM