KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » What is the closest you ever came to death?

What is the closest you ever came to death?
Started by: =Tired Hiker=

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Shocked What is the closest you ever came to death?

I think for me it was when I was driving a tractor and it lost power. Suddenly there were no brakes and it started rolling backwards! Then, I steered it down a narrow path with a cliff to one side of me and the mountain on the other! When I got to the flat part where the winding path began, I jumped from it while going 40 miles per hour! Then I watched it ghost ride into some bushes and stop right before a 15 foot drop. I had minor cuts and bruises. The tractor was fine.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 02:14 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

bronchitus and one time i wiped out on my snowmobile on a camel hill i messed up my ribs but other than im fine.

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 02:15 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeptemberRain
Killer

I died. I drank a 5th of Jack Daniels and ten beers one night. I drank the 5th in 45 mins and i dont remeber how long it took for the beers. But i woke up in the hospital and i was told that i had no pulse at one point.

Pretty girls make graves

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 02:16 AM
SeptemberRain is currently offline Click here to Send SeptemberRain a Private Message Find more posts by SeptemberRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

probably last night when i went to sleep erm

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 02:18 AM
misha is currently offline Click here to Send misha a Private Message Find more posts by misha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

Um... the time a tree almost fell on me

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 02:20 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

sadly, I came close to death to many times. so I dont really know which is the closest.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 02:24 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sniper
Marksman extrordinare

dieing? or killing?
knife to throut... been on both sides of the blade

Made by the wonderful Misha.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 02:26 AM
sniper is currently offline Click here to Send sniper a Private Message Find more posts by sniper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Re: What is the closest you ever came to death?

quote:
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
I think for me it was when I was driving a tractor and it lost power. Suddenly there were no brakes and it started rolling backwards! Then, I steered it down a narrow path with a cliff to one side of me and the mountain on the other! When I got to the flat part where the winding path began, I jumped from it while going 40 miles per hour! Then I watched it ghost ride into some bushes and stop right before a 15 foot drop. I had minor cuts and bruises. The tractor was fine.

I remember when your first told us that, and that SNL skit was awesome.(OTF)

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 02:31 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

When I almost dorwned, or when I almost flew off a 20 foot cliff into a quarry with like 1 foot of water in it at the bottom.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 02:34 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Aww, yes reminds me when I was river rafting on the Boise River this summer, went into some major rapids, fell out, almost drowned but my brother lifted me out.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 02:36 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kraken
Wraith

Too many in my count. but latest nearly falling 10 stories down a building.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 02:38 AM
Kraken is currently offline Click here to Send Kraken a Private Message Find more posts by Kraken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

uhh I had phemonia once.....
thast about it...

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 02:40 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

quote:
Originally posted by sniper
dieing? or killing?
knife to throut... been on both sides of the blade

whoa sniper, your so cool.....I wanna use weapons.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 02:40 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_Fox
Do not underestimate me.

One time I was on My Dirt Bike doin a 360 round a curve hit the landed wrong, fractured a rib or 2 broke an arm and went to the hospital, had no pluse for about 30 seconds or so the doctor said... I don't remeber it very well though... cause I don't want to...

I Love all my friends, and you know who you are!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 02:41 AM
Shadow_Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

closest was .... ummmmmmm....... almost falling off a cliff stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 02:42 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sniper
Marksman extrordinare

quote:
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
whoa sniper, your so cool.....I wanna use weapons.

well, one of those wasnt fun... one of them ... wink

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 02:43 AM
sniper is currently offline Click here to Send sniper a Private Message Find more posts by sniper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_Fox
Do not underestimate me.

quote:
Originally posted by sniper
well, one of those wasnt fun... one of them ... wink

Can I know which one? eek!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 02:45 AM
Shadow_Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sniper
Marksman extrordinare

no

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 02:47 AM
Shadow_Fox
Do not underestimate me.

Why? Or should I not ask? sad

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 02:47 AM
sniper
Marksman extrordinare

you shouldnt have to, would you rather put a knife to somones throut? or feel cold steel on yours?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 02:49 AM