KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Favorite song to "get down" to?

Favorite song to "get down" to?
Started by: SweetNsouR

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SweetNsouR
I love Queer as Folk

Love Favorite song to "get down" to?

Okay, the date is set and you think there's a chance you could be gettin' lucky tonight. Hell, now it's time to pull out all the tricks. ... You have the perfect date planned and your game on point .. but, hmmm, what song are you going to use as the finishing touch? So let's have it ... what song works best for you when between the sheets? Or what's proven to get that girl or guy in the mood? Everyone divulge their secret love jam!
I don't know about you guys, but for me its definitely Janet Jackson's " i dont wanna stop just bcuz"

Last edited by SweetNsouR on Mar 6th, 2004 at 02:36 AM

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 02:26 AM
SweetNsouR is currently offline Click here to Send SweetNsouR a Private Message Find more posts by SweetNsouR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Yeah that song gets me down too! stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 02:32 AM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ego Failure
Flaming Homosexual

Dang, sweet -- nice "gettin down" song selection .. you can never go wrong with Janet. wink That being said, when I need to create magic in the bedroom, Maxwell never lets me down ..

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 03:03 AM
Ego Failure is currently offline Click here to Send Ego Failure a Private Message Find more posts by Ego Failure Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetNsouR
I love Queer as Folk

so u have gotten some to maxwell b4? i wonder which girl is soulful enuff for that...must be gorgeous tho

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 03:07 AM
SweetNsouR is currently offline Click here to Send SweetNsouR a Private Message Find more posts by SweetNsouR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ego Failure
Flaming Homosexual

You're right -- she's beyond fine. .. And well, not every girl is worth the Maxwell collection. wink Whew, but I'd spend the his greatest hits with this girlie.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 03:11 AM
Ego Failure is currently offline Click here to Send Ego Failure a Private Message Find more posts by Ego Failure Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetNsouR
I love Queer as Folk

i think if u really wanna be pimp, u have to make a mix cd with all the sexy "get yo freak on" songs...

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 03:21 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707

"Back at One"- Brian McKnight.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 03:22 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ego Failure
Flaming Homosexual

quote:
Originally posted by SweetNsouR
i think if u really wanna be pimp, u have to make a mix cd with all the sexy "get yo freak on" songs...

Brian McKnight's the man -- but "Back at One" seems more like a lovey, dovey cuddle song. Hell, "One Last Cry" even makes me shed a tear. wink

But if you're gettin' your freak on .. "Anywhere" by 112 is the shiznitz.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 03:25 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707

The best song for getting your freak on is "Hyphy" or "Tipsy"

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 03:36 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetNsouR
I love Queer as Folk

tipsy? ru kidding me...that song aint good for shyt, let alone getting yo freak on to

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 03:39 AM
DeNiro

well my favorite song to grind and make out to is get low get low and then i like big butts by umm i forget but if i was going to have sex while having sex i would prolly want the song ummm u guys know it it goes something like YOU AND ME BABY AINT NOTHING BUT MAMMALS SO LETS DO IT LIKE THEY DO ON THE DISCOVERY CHANNLE

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 03:40 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ego Failure
Flaming Homosexual

quote:
Originally posted by DeNiro
well my favorite song to grind and make out to is get low get low and then i like big butts by umm i forget but if i was going to have sex while having sex i would prolly want the song ummm u guys know it it goes something like YOU AND ME BABY AINT NOTHING BUT MAMMALS SO LETS DO IT LIKE THEY DO ON THE DISCOVERY CHANNLE

Damn, fellas .. I'm seeing a lot of weak game on this forum. Hmm, maybe we should set up a "Keep your game tyte" workshop? Nothin' but mammals? Haha, you'd be laughed out the bedroom ..

(Trust me, I've been there wink)

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 03:43 AM
DeNiro

Its a joke come on u honestly think that the true american pretty boy "reffer to sig" Would do that

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 03:46 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetNsouR
I love Queer as Folk

yes

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 03:47 AM
Ego Failure
Flaming Homosexual

quote:
Its a joke come on u honestly think that the true american pretty boy "reffer to sig" Would do that

Haha, I know you were messin' man .. I just ran with it.

Thanks for the assist wink

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 03:49 AM
DeNiro

nooooo stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 03:49 AM
Ego Failure
Flaming Homosexual

quote:
nooooo stick out tongue

Man, I'm seeing a fine lady next weekend .. I was hoping for more help than this .. does anyone have any actual applicable advice?

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 04:00 AM
SweetNsouR
I love Queer as Folk

u should take her to see "Starsky and Hutch" then take her back home and let the true lover come out... dont get down...be slow...the next night get buck wild

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 04:10 AM
DeNiro

here is our motto at my school if u dont make a move the first night u r clssy if u dont make a move the second night u are a gentlemen if u dont make a move the thrid time ur GAY. But ne way I just say this go to the movies or sumthing thien bring her home kinda early like 11 and then just give her a nice kiss on the lips not making out a kiss for at least 10 seconds then the next night i always got somethin way better big grin

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 04:17 AM
SweetNsouR
I love Queer as Folk

amature

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 04:36 AM