KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Wow

Wow
Started by: JToTheP

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Laugh Wow

Alright here goes:

My friend who's pretty annoying, and up my ass cuz I have a working computer, and he fries his. Called me, but I didn't pick up cuz, #1 my cell is shit, #2 he always wants me to spend $, I hardly have any of until I get a job soon. So he shows up randomly, and it begins ( roll eyes (sarcastic) ), except instead of going to the mall as usual. He wants me to help him do a report for College, and yes, I am not in College, I recognize my High School Diploma which I got a 2.0 GPA within 13 years of schooling through, and he wants me to do college work. So he left, I went to the site, found some shit. I put in his GHETTO ASS Floppy Disk, and it doesn't work, so I text his ass, "Ghetto disk dumbass, don't work, can't print" he replies, "save to your computer, I'll bring another tomorrow" so I end the last with "okay, but no ghetto bullshit this time"

So in conclusion, I just gave his ass the worst report that not even a 9th grader could hand in, all I did was type up the Table Of Contents in each area of the side. Example:The Judicial System contained information about....etc etc etc.

So yeah, this is what he gets, for giving me ghetto ass disk, not having a PC, not PAYING ME for doing this, not doing this himself, and expecting ME to understand what the f*ck his professor wants.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 11:14 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

what a horrible friend you have messed kick his ass

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 11:17 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

OMG thats so mean eek!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 11:18 PM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

sounds like a dumbass

made by Scribble

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 11:18 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Ronny> Actually no, I'll let his grade do that. rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

shellie> indeed, he is an incredible dumbass, this is the kid that I had to go on brb on yahoo for while talking to you.

Elektra> I'm not one to judge, but this kid has a $10 an hour job, just bought a $200+ cell phone, "can't" buy a PC, has hot topic clothes (ie as much if not more then my EPIC/Shady/G-Unit Ware) and the such.

Who honestly buys a 3rd rate disk, "PRISM" company, who the F*ck!? I mean sure, "live and die cheap" NOT ON ELECTRONICS OR CARS, DAMN. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 11:21 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

awww shellie the little girl in your sig is so precious love

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 11:21 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

john > yes i know

ronny > thanks hun..she's my niece love

made by Scribble

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 11:23 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

shellie I lover you. big grin laughing out loud EEEK CUTEST BABY EVER POSSIBLY!!!!! eek!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 11:24 PM
Solo

Cheese is good.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 11:24 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

quote:
Originally posted by JToTheP
shellie I lover you. big grin laughing out loud EEEK CUTEST BABY EVER POSSIBLY!!!!! eek!
laughing lover you too

made by Scribble

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 11:26 PM
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

And to top off the night, I just burned my thumb trying to put my grilled cheese back in the frying pan.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 12:16 AM
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Miffed

Well, it finally ended tonight:

His dumbass came back. He made me show him the report, yay it was fine, shocking. He brings in another ghetto ass disk, now it may of been my PC cuz it may have a virus, but it almost ****ed up my explorer. THEN he didn't know his girlfriend's ****ing e-mail cuz he's a dumbass, and doesn't even have a PC to begin with. So he had to make a ****ing hotmail account, so I could mail his ass this shit. I told him FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO DO IT WITH HIM CUZ I CAN'T DO IT!!!!!! And he finally left.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 11:32 PM
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

you should have put something on the disk like "P.S this was not done by this person, it was done by ninth grader" or something. . cause your friend doesn't even deserve credit for that paper

Offical Country Music Lover of Ravenclaw

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 12:18 AM
angelsflame265 is currently offline Click here to Send angelsflame265 a Private Message Find more posts by angelsflame265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Actually, it doesn't really bother me, cuz it kept his ass from asking me to spend ****ing money.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 12:21 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Shellie you don't live in New Zealand do you?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 12:33 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote