KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Mcdonalds or McPOISON?!?!!?

Mcdonalds or McPOISON?!?!!?
Started by: LeAtHerRFace

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Mcdonalds or McPOISON?!?!!?

Its obvious... all of the food is Poison. If you are eating please reframe from the below:

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: My fren was running on the wrestling team. Right before he went to wrestling practice, he ate Mcdonalds.(Dumb). Anyway, he threw up and it was all BLACK!!! everything!! fries, fish filet, and sprite. THATS SICK!!!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 09:18 PM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

ew. ew, ew, ew, ew, ew,..... EW. i DON'T EAT at mc donalds. i DON'T EAT fast foods

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 09:20 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

i used to like burger king, but dont go there often any more.

I love to order take away pizza!!
yum

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 09:21 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I eat McDonadl's occasionally, but I much prefer Taco Bell

Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

I know.. Mcdonalds sux.

LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera
< insert random comment >

I am never eating there again!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 09:23 PM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

quote:
Originally posted by leatherface12
I am never eating there again!
laughing

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 09:24 PM
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

quote:
Originally posted by eleveninches
i used to like burger king, but dont go there often any more.

I love to order take away pizza!!
yum

Pizza!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 09:25 PM
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

bRb

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 09:25 PM
Pantera
< insert random comment >

The only thing I liked at Mcdonalds was their fries but now Im not even eating that anymore.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 09:27 PM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

of course c donalds is poison, i always feel sick when i eat it, thats why i dont any more, i mean, they put chicken fat in thier sundays

BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

dude thats once...i have eated mcdonalds and thrown up...and its just as normal as other times.....

Im Back happy

The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

I've eaten there. It's ... okay. Not good, but not actively bad, either. No worse than other fast food places I've eaten at.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 09:34 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

love pizza. get one every week (buy one get one free)

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 09:35 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

not too good for the waist though. very fatty

NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

quote:
Originally posted by Freddy_vs_Jason
of course c donalds is poison, i always feel sick when i eat it, thats why i dont any more, i mean, they put chicken fat in thier sundays

they do? confused

NyC-gUrL is currently offline Click here to Send NyC-gUrL a Private Message Find more posts by NyC-gUrL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

you know all the crap they put into their burgers. alll sorts of meat.

you know that to be economical, they use every part of the cow (including the eyes, balls, brain and other parts).

You know them small white bits that you see in their burgers, thats what it is.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 09:40 PM
eleveninches
God of my own world

there was a rumour going around years ago that mcdonalds funded the IRA terrorist group. What was up with that?

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 09:41 PM
The Inkeeper

probably some leprachaun in a balaclava seen eating there....

Im Back happy

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 09:42 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

and what is up with that ronald mcdonalds geek???
is ne gay or what!!!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 09:44 PM