KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » your a serial killer,

your a serial killer,
Started by: The Inkeeper

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Inkeeper

your a serial killer,

you have to commit three murders...each different...and unique....how do you do them

Im Back happy

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 10:21 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dregh

One, with a sniper from one of the victim's neighbour's roof.
Another entering the victims house, hiding begind his bathroom door and killing him when he enters.
And the last one, i dunno

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 10:24 PM
Dregh is currently offline Click here to Send Dregh a Private Message Find more posts by Dregh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Put anthrax on an envelope or put explosives inside an envelope triggerred to explode upon opening

eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Sniper rifle is the obvious way to go.

eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Go on a samurai sword killing spree, kill bill style

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 10:26 PM
Gaca
KATIUSHA

hmmm. first i go to alan rickman's house and f*ck him to death. then i meet a random person and cut his/her head off. At the end i go to one little prick that pisses me off te most and torture him for a couple of months. he dies. ONE DAY.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 10:33 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

/\ lol

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 10:37 PM
Eclipse
Dark Eclipse

Do you not know how to spell CEREAL!!!???Or am I wrong?

Korri, LeatherFace12,Citadel,Dregh, Mr.Toga, Storm,loveLinkilicious, Clovie, Chelsea23, ILuvPippin, and Stiill Finding More Names!!!

Watch as I steal the moon from the Sky
Mafia B!tch 2!!!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 10:50 PM
Eclipse is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

cereal is what you eat on a morning

serial is what goes before killer in this case lol

serial rapist
serial killer
serial fraudster

cereal-kelloggs

Im Back happy

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 10:56 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

my first murder would be different...and unique
my second would be different...and unique
And my third would be different...and unique

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 11:52 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

Don't most serial killers use the same method for all/most of their victims?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 12:03 AM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

not if theyre different and unique

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 12:04 AM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

easy.....

First cut somebody's brake line, drug them tie them upside side thier car and when they wake up.kick the brick out from under the tire and they roll into a lake.

second just make a crazed religeuos fanatic scene and switch the holy water with acid so when i plunge someone's face in their it burns and looks spiffy.

third unleash my anti bacon commando ninja task force or the A.B.C.N.T.F. and they rack up a real high body count..

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 12:32 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RobBo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Three murders, three persons, A, B and C.

Kill person A...anyhow, it doesn't matter cos you frame person B for it. Kill person B but make it look like person C did it.
Person C lives in Texas so the state will take care of him!!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 01:01 AM
RobBo is currently offline Click here to Send RobBo a Private Message Find more posts by RobBo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
SlYtHeRiN pRiDe

i wuld... burn the first one's house down but only after blocking all means of escape.. drown one while on his/her vacation.. and suffocate one with a pillow... but how would you dispose of the body..??? i wuld cut it up in the bathtub.. then let the body parts hang in the tub from ropes for a couple days to dry it out.. then take it and go to a deserted area.. dig a hole and put lime [the stuff u put on your lawn not the fruit]in it.. dump the body parts into the hole.. cover the body with lime and of course dirt.. nd then by the time the cops even get a lead the person was murdered the lime would have dissintegrated the body..... confused

i support 2 teams..
The Yankees and whoever beats the Red Sox...

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 01:55 AM
WaDe_N_sPaRrOw is currently offline Click here to Send WaDe_N_sPaRrOw a Private Message Find more posts by WaDe_N_sPaRrOw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RobBo
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
i wuld cut it up in the bathtub.. then let the body parts hang in the tub from ropes for a couple days to dry it out.......

.......only the smell would attract every cop for miles around......

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 02:02 AM
RobBo is currently offline Click here to Send RobBo a Private Message Find more posts by RobBo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

There's a knife, rope and a watermelon involved
Or maybe some tomatos shifty

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 02:05 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

I'd knock the person out, and if I wanted to make a public statement, hang him/her in a public place, but at a time in the night where no one would see.

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 02:07 AM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

yey killing ideas lets see......... wait why do you want killing ideas?

your not gonna do any thing stupid are you?

but anyway..
B]first murder[/B] ......put Arsenic (very poisonous) in there food.
second murder ....put on rubber gloves (so no finger prints show up) then grab an electrical wire and strangle them.
third murder .....mix bleach and ammonia together and throw in in there house, then lock all the doors. (do not do this at home)(it actually will create a VERY DEADLY gas equivalent to a gas used in WWII..............DO NOT, I REAPEAT DO NOT DO MAKE THIS AT HOME IT WILL ATCUALLY KILL YOU!)

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 05:51 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sandman26
old but new

one i would knife the guy second i would sniper the guy and third i would smash his head in easy enough

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 05:53 AM
sandman26 is currently offline Click here to Send sandman26 a Private Message Find more posts by sandman26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote