KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » How do you work efficently?

How do you work efficently?
Started by: JKozzy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Sleep How do you work efficently?

I'm having a bit of trouble actually concentrating and getting homework done... any suggestions on how to work efficently? erm

Any help appreciated yes

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 03:05 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CherryPop
I'm Bringing Sexy Back

Have the T.V. on. Turn it on something that you've seen 100 times. Works for me big grin

My Sig Gallery Taking Requests

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 03:06 AM
CherryPop is currently offline Click here to Send CherryPop a Private Message Find more posts by CherryPop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

Hmmm.....turn off the computer???

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 03:07 AM
Phoenix Aska is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Aska a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Aska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

• Keep your desk and your papers organized to avoid wasting time shuffling through piles of paper.
  • Prioritize a list of the tasks you need to accomplish that day.
    Start with a short assignment or with one you like. This will make it easier to get started with your homework.
    The longer assignments and subjects you like least should go in the middle. Try not to save these for last, or you might run out of time.
    Assignments that are not due the next day should be saved for last.
  • Finish one task before you go on to the next.
  • Take breaks.

Recognize when you have the most energy in a day and do the important or harder tasks then.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 12:39 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Re: How do you work efficently?

quote:
Originally posted by JKozzy
I'm having a bit of trouble actually concentrating and getting homework done... any suggestions on how to work efficently? erm

Any help appreciated yes

Music!! Tunes are a necessity.

Television is too much of a distraction, even if you have seen something a billion times over. I have seen Spaceballs about that much and still I could not turn away. Rick Moranis... laughing

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 01:25 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I always have to have music playing when I'm working, somehow it keeps me from getting distracted.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 02:19 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

give 100%

15% on Monday
20% on Tuesday
25% on Wednesday
30% on Thursday
10% on Friday

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 02:32 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordMortis
O Castitas Lilium

dont do wat i did today. wake up without much sleep, try and pay attention in lectures and not get very far, go on the kmc forums when your supposed to be doing work >.< sposed to read thru this thing but due to lack of sleep its a blur to me lol >.<

Don't make Lucy angry... Bad things happen...

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 02:39 PM
LordMortis is currently offline Click here to Send LordMortis a Private Message Find more posts by LordMortis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Get your desk in order, put classical music on, and just get on with it.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 02:57 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ash007
Strength and Honour

i like my room not to hot and not to cold.

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 03:13 PM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote