KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Anyone going out for Mischeif night?

Anyone going out for Mischeif night?
Started by: Jackie Malfoy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Question Anyone going out for Mischeif night?

Sorry about the spelling!Anyway me and my boyfriend and his friends are going out to toliet paper people's houses and smash some punkins!Anyone else has plans for this night?
Yes I know it is imature but it is my last year doing this so I want to make it count!Then we are having a party afterwards!JM evil face

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 02:26 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

This might sound harsh, and this is going to make me sound old, but Mischief Night/Devil's Night or whatever is pathetic. Why even bother? Even if it is your "last night," will it make you feel better about being you? Is there some deeper self-betterment that I am missing?

Besides, you should not need a "special night" to raise hell.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 02:32 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

sorry but its my opinion that is rather lame....

especially smashing pumkins...my daughters go to the pumkin patch every year to pick out the most perfect pumkin....and to have it smashed by kids wanting to live it up....

well...its plain sad .

made by Scribble

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 02:39 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

Smashing pumpkins? Is that some sort of Ass-hole American thing?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 02:45 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Zero
Smashing pumpkins? Is that some sort of Ass-hole American thing?

I believe you are correct, Mr. Zero. Some peoples lack of respect, ignorance, and sheer boredom baffle me.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 02:50 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I hate it when people go out and smash pumpkins. I spend a lot of time carving mine to look all nice and then half the time I find them destroyed mad How childish can you be?

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 03:10 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ash007
Strength and Honour

so when is Halloween then???

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 03:11 PM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

No, and if I see any kids come to my house, I'll beat the the ****ing shit out of them, and may stab them. I never thought Mischief night was something to go around acting like a couple of childish teenagers, you people have alot of growing up to do. So just remember, if someone stabs you, you know you went to my house.

And Jackie, I now have even less respect for you, first you argue Abortion, now this ridiculous bullish, I hope your boyfriend gets ****ed up by someone who's pissed your going to do that.

Oh and by the way, if someone tries to smash our pumpkins, I'LL kick them in the balls, and smash it over their skull, and throw them in the street, and say get the **** off this block you scumbag, or I'll make sure your mommy don't see you again!!!!!!! And if it's a girl I'll just rip it out of her hand and smash it over her head, and tell her she's a horrible excuse for a woman.

Last edited by JToTheP on Oct 25th, 2004 at 03:17 PM

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 03:14 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

quote:
Originally posted by Silver Stardust
I hate it when people go out and smash pumpkins. I spend a lot of time carving mine to look all nice and then half the time I find them destroyed mad How childish can you be?

EXTREMELY CHILDISH SILVER! I wish you luck, and I'm sorry to hear your pumpkin ends up a target.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 03:18 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ash007
Strength and Honour

JToTheP did u just say that you want Jackie Malfoy boyfriend ****ed up.

Or am i misunderstanding u blink

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 03:25 PM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

No, you DID misunderstand me, although my post was very clear. I said:

And Jackie, I now have even less respect for you, first you argue Abortion, now this ridiculous bullish, I hope your boyfriend gets ****ed up by someone who's pissed your going to do that.

So I hope some pissed off parent, or adult puts a boot in her boyfriend's ass, or her ass for that matter.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 03:27 PM
Peach
mordrem

quote:
Originally posted by JToTheP
EXTREMELY CHILDISH SILVER! I wish you luck, and I'm sorry to hear your pumpkin ends up a target.

Thanks. It really pisses me off. It's like "Let's go out and destroy things that people spent a lot of time working on, never mind the fact that THEY might have feelings and not appreciate it!!!" mad

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 03:35 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ash007
Strength and Honour

ahhhhh ok i understand just wanted to clarify it.

Kind of agree with you i would be pissed of if someone started to destroy my pumpkins.

But then i again i don't have pumpkins outside because i live in a flat but i do understand where your coming form.

Jackie Malfoy i be really carefull i know you guys are just having a boit of fun but last year in the US this guy shot this kid who was throwing paper towels at his house wink

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 03:35 PM
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

quote:
Originally posted by ash007
ahhhhh ok i understand just wanted to clarify it.

Kind of agree with you i would be pissed of if someone started to destroy my pumpkins.

But then i again i don't have pumpkins outside because i live in a flat but i do understand where your coming form.

Jackie Malfoy i be really carefull i know you guys are just having a boit of fun but last year in the US this guy shot this kid who was throwing paper towels at his house wink

I always try to read the Oct. 31st paper, it has some incidents, one year, some smashie, got stabbed, and the cops did nothing to the stabbie, cuz he said it was his little sister's pumpkin that he helped her carve. evil face

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 03:38 PM
sniper
Marksman extrordinare

im gonna leave, in plain sight from the door (inside of course) a rifle, and a saber. if some litle ****ers think they can mess with my shit, i'll show them how it feels to be in a slasher film, with a psycho with a dagger chasing you down the road. hell, i'll chase em down in my truck.

Made by the wonderful Misha.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 03:43 PM
sniper is currently offline Click here to Send sniper a Private Message Find more posts by sniper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

quote:
Originally posted by sniper
im gonna leave, in plain sight from the door (inside of course) a rifle, and a saber. if some litle ****ers think they can mess with my shit, i'll show them how it feels to be in a slasher film, with a psycho with a dagger chasing you down the road. hell, i'll chase em down in my truck.

Can I hire you?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 03:46 PM
sniper
Marksman extrordinare

where you live?

Made by the wonderful Misha.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 03:47 PM
sniper is currently offline Click here to Send sniper a Private Message Find more posts by sniper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ash007
Strength and Honour

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 03:48 PM
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

quote:
Originally posted by sniper
where you live?

I can say I don't see the red dot yet. laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 03:49 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

What happened to more joyeous of Hallowe'en activities, like scaring little children and stealing their candy?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 03:50 PM