KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Why, Ashlee, why? (ode to Ashlee Simpson)

Why, Ashlee, why? (ode to Ashlee Simpson)
Started by: Tired Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Angry Why, Ashlee, why? (ode to Ashlee Simpson)

How dare you, Ashlee! How dare you try to fool me into thinking you were performing live on Saturday Night Live the other evening!

*pauses to compose himself*

Ashlee, why did you do it? Jude Law gave you such a wonderful and intoxicating introduction, and when they played the wrong tape of the song you already performed, you did a 'hoe down'. Why, Ashlee, why? Did you not know that the show must go on? Did you not have it in you? Could you not just keep performing instead of slinkering off like Gollum, guilty of stealing a fish from the Hobbit hands of Frodo Baggins? Would your sister Jessica have done the same? I doubt it.

Why Ashlee, why? sad

Now I must cry.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 06:22 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thorondor
Love?

i never seen that lol

*shall have to watch paramount

A God Among Geeks

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 06:30 PM
Thorondor is currently offline Click here to Send Thorondor a Private Message Find more posts by Thorondor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Milli Vanilli

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 06:35 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

What happen dude I didn't see it and that link in the other forum didn't work for me. Was she lip syncing or what?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 06:57 PM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Originally posted by Afro Cheese
What happen dude I didn't see it and that link in the other forum didn't work for me. Was she lip syncing or what?

Check it out. She performed some song early on in the show, right? Then, later, for her second performance, the same song came on with lyrics and everything. All she did was dance around and then leave the stage embarassed. laughing out loud It was funny.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 06:59 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

laughing out loud Awesome. I wish that would happen to all pop singers.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 07:16 PM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

Yes it was very funny...

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 07:16 PM
Phoenix Aska is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Aska a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Aska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spicy_Mchaggis
Evil Man Whore

dude ashlee was the funniest thing i think i have ever seen. then she blames it on her band playing the wrong song. right? anyone who beleives that deserves to be shot.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 07:46 PM
Spicy_Mchaggis is currently offline Click here to Send Spicy_Mchaggis a Private Message Find more posts by Spicy_Mchaggis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Originally posted by Spicy_Mchaggis
dude ashlee was the funniest thing i think i have ever seen. then she blames it on her band playing the wrong song. right? anyone who beleives that deserves to be shot.

If she should be shot, what do you think she should be shot with? And by whom? confused

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 07:54 PM
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 08:17 PM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

she's lame.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 11:37 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Yeah, I never heard of her until today when I had to cut video of her screwing up on SNL. In no way am I an Ashlee Simpson fan.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 11:38 PM
super pr*xy

yeah. a fan would make an ode to -- oh wait confused

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 11:39 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Ashlee Simpsons is a dumb broad. The dude who was running the music for that show totally ruined her shit. I bet he was laughing his ass off while she wiggled around like a retard.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 11:40 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

somebody paid that dude. or he coulda just done it himself... why not.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 11:41 PM
Spicy_Mchaggis
Evil Man Whore

i knew she would screw up sooner or later. she was a joke to the recording industry ever since she said she wanted to be a singer. i saw an interview with the dude who sponsored her and he said that he picked her just because she is jessica's younger sister.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 12:40 AM
Spicy_Mchaggis is currently offline Click here to Send Spicy_Mchaggis a Private Message Find more posts by Spicy_Mchaggis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Shes a major loser. Bah!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 12:48 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 12:54 AM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BDTnRDE
Army Of One

That was Focking hilarious I creis my self and laughed my self to sleep my whole day better....she also said her troat was in the best sahape until THAT day and said she had "Acid reflex* BULL SH!T!

BOOOO HISSSS! I say we kill her devil

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 02:45 PM
BDTnRDE is currently offline Click here to Send BDTnRDE a Private Message Find more posts by BDTnRDE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

now she's blaming it on acid reflux disease!!! laughing

Seriously...why not just fess up and admit you're a not talent loser?

And have you seen her dancing? Christ! if that's dancing, then I'm John Travolta!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 03:15 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote