KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Eminem's at it again (about upcoming Election Day also)

Eminem's at it again (about upcoming Election Day also)
Started by: JToTheP

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Eminem's at it again (about upcoming Election Day also)

http://www.d12world.com/index.php?s=encore

"Mosh" Video, and pick your media player, it's quite clear Eminem wants Bush out of the White house, and it's a very great rap song for me being a fan, but I wouldn't make a topic if it didn't have a stronger meaning, as it clearly does.

All I have to say is what you'd see on the album: Parental Explicit Advisory Warning for all of you concerned.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 12:32 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BDTnRDE
Army Of One

Thats awesome I LOVE eminem and I'm buying it nov 16 WOWW! it's gonna be the best cd and theres also gonna be underground tracks from what my brother told me so It might be semi-true! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 02:38 PM
BDTnRDE is currently offline Click here to Send BDTnRDE a Private Message Find more posts by BDTnRDE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Eminem is soooo desperate for attention. Pathetic actor and rapper. thumb down

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 02:44 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Df02

really annoys me... him and the amount of political propaganda fed to the public nowadays.

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 03:36 PM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

roll eyes (sarcastic) Atleast some of us can appreciate good music in other's opinion like Cherry.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 06:55 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Df02

oh im sorry i didnt realise i had to fit my music tastes into urs.... id Edit my post if i could sad

roll eyes (sarcastic)

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 07:07 PM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

Re: Eminem's at it again (about upcoming Election Day also)

quote:
Originally posted by JToTheP
http://www.d12world.com/index.php?s=encore

"Mosh" Video, and pick your media player, it's quite clear Eminem wants Bush out of the White house, and it's a very great rap song for me being a fan, but I wouldn't make a topic if it didn't have a stronger meaning, as it clearly does.

All I have to say is what you'd see on the album: Parental Explicit Advisory Warning for all of you concerned.

No thanks I dont like eminem, and as for the election I'm still not sure about it. In fact I'm tired of hearing debates about it.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 07:10 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Oh just close this damn topic, I'm sick of you negative ****ers. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 07:12 PM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

quote:
Oh just close this damn topic, I'm sick of you negative ****ers. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Can't I say my opion without you getting upset. You should know some people would not agree.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 07:14 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Df02

yea, close the thread....this guy obviously thought that every1 in the world loved eminem

TotalFormat Forums

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 07:16 PM
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

quote:
Originally posted by vaya_the_elf
Can't I say my opion without you getting upset. You should know some people would not agree.

Not you, Df.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 07:16 PM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

quote:
Not you, Df.

then who?

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 07:19 PM
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

quote:
Originally posted by Df02
yea, close the thread....this guy obviously thought that every1 in the world loved eminem

No you ****, I thought maybe besides the fact it's an Eminem song, SOME people would give a shit enough to realize Bush needs to go. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 07:19 PM
Tex
Yumsz

quote:

Oh just leave this damn topic, and take your negativity with you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Eminem, I guess he's not as dumb as I thought! thumb up

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 07:20 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Df02

yea i know, thats why i said "...and the amount of political propaganda fed to the public nowadays"

TotalFormat Forums

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 07:20 PM
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Tex...I'm not even gonna start with your just gonna act like that, when I had posted this because I KNOW not everybody loves Eminem, but everybody is to THICK-HEADED to SEE THE POINT OF THE SONG!!!!!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 07:21 PM
Df02

the thing is, ur arguin with me mainly...that im missing the point of the song, when i actually showed u that i knew the point of the song on my first post

TotalFormat Forums

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 07:25 PM
lil bitchiness
-

Closing on the request of JToTheP.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 07:28 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote