KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Grrrrrrrrr!!!!

Grrrrrrrrr!!!!
Started by: Ronny

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Angry Grrrrrrrrr!!!!

Gahd im so tired of the childrens at my school, they constantly make fun of my speech impedement, my clothes and the music i listen to and i dont have ANY back up

there are 11 people in my class (including me) 6 of which constantly make fun of me, 4 who jump on the bandwagon, everytime! Im a very easily hurt person, meaning most times people make fun of me i cry like a two year old sad i cant help it. ive asked the teachers and principle to put a stop to it and they just say 'ignore them' well its kind of hard if its my whole ****ing class!!!!!

i feel so horrible

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 03:48 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

Re: Grrrrrrrrr!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Ronny
Gahd im so tired of the childrens at my school, they constantly make fun of my speech impedement, my clothes and the music i listen to and i dont have ANY back up

there are 11 people in my class (including me) 6 of which constantly make fun of me, 4 who jump on the bandwagon, everytime! Im a very easily hurt person, meaning most times people make fun of me i cry like a two year old sad i cant help it. ive asked the teachers and principle to put a stop to it and they just say 'ignore them' well its kind of hard if its my whole ****ing class!!!!!

i feel so horrible

I'm so very sorry sad . I wish I could help, and make them stop. I use to get made fun of two. children can me so mean.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 03:50 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan187

Re: Grrrrrrrrr!!!!

quote:

i feel so horrible

haha your voice sucks

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 03:51 AM
Darth Revan187 is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan187 a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan187 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

Re: Re: Grrrrrrrrr!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Revan187
haha your voice sucks

Be nice.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 03:52 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

thanks vaya.

but seriouslyt it feels like they go out of their way to get my upset

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 03:53 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotarija
Lone Soul

ronny your luvly!!!, how can your voice be horrible blink, its impossible!!! wink

Flith, ChickenMeat, Roulette, Mystifier, Raven Guardia

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 03:54 AM
Kotarija is currently offline Click here to Send Kotarija a Private Message Find more posts by Kotarija Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

quote:
thanks vaya.

but seriouslyt it feels like they go out of their way to get my upset

Act like it does not upset you, because then they might get bored of it. Just try it a couple of times.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 03:55 AM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

ive gone to school with these people for 9 years belive me ive tried everything

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 03:56 AM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

quote:
ive gone to school with these people for 9 years belive me ive tried everything

Then i guess the bright side is that you will not always be going ot that school. So just try to hang in there.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 03:58 AM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

quote:
Originally posted by Sun Ce
ronny your luvly!!!, how can your voice be horrible blink, its impossible!!! wink
i have trouble saying some word like version comes out virgin even if i try really hard and i stutter

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 03:58 AM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

quote:
Originally posted by vaya_the_elf
Then i guess the bright side is that you will not always be going ot that school. So just try to hang in there.
erm thanks

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 03:59 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Well tell those bastards your a rage-aholic, adn if they don't stop the entire cult will fly out there and beat their asses.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 03:59 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

laughing out loud

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 04:00 AM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

quote:
i have trouble saying some word like version comes out virgin even if i try really hard and i stutter

I use to have that problem when I was younger. Kids made fun of me to. Still have problems saying some words. You know what, Who cares what they think of you. IF they are that low then there is something in their lives that is messed up as well. People like that piss me off mad

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 04:01 AM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

quote:
I use to have that problem when I was younger. Kids made fun of me to. Still have problems saying some words. You know what, Who cares what they think of you. IF they are that low then there is something in their lives that is messed up as well. People like that piss me off mad
they piss me off too sad but everytime i try to pull a comback i stutter and mess up which makes them laugh more

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 04:04 AM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

quote:
they piss me off too sad but everytime i try to pull a comback i stutter and mess up which makes them laugh more

sad I really want to help you... *sniffs* Just remember people here on Kmc like you. smile

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 04:05 AM
sniper
Marksman extrordinare

if i lived near you, i'd go to your skool, and scare the living shit out of them... that'd shut em up

Made by the wonderful Misha.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 04:06 AM
sniper is currently offline Click here to Send sniper a Private Message Find more posts by sniper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

quote:
sad I really want to help you... *sniffs* Just remember people here on Kmc like you. smile
yeah but it would be nice to actully be friends with people i can see sad

quote:
Originally posted by sniper
if i lived near you, i'd go to your skool, and scare the living shit out of them... that'd shut em up

that would be nice

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 04:09 AM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

Well hope things get better for you.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 04:10 AM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

thank you happy

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 04:10 AM