KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Ever have the feeling everyone around you...

Ever have the feeling everyone around you...
Started by: JToTheP

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Worried Ever have the feeling everyone around you...

Ever have the feeling everyone around you is having/had more fun now/during the day then you did at all?

I get this occationally, usually when I'm basically alone, and just watch tv to pass the time, sometimes it's bad...like now...otherwise I laugh it off, but now it's sucking me in.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 03:27 AM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

...yes

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 03:28 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
giovini_is_hot

yeah, my bro is at a halloween party...and what do i get to do? sit around my house. how boring is that???

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 03:31 AM
giovini_is_hot is currently offline Click here to Send giovini_is_hot a Private Message Find more posts by giovini_is_hot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

no not really...

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 03:31 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

quote:
Originally posted by giovini_is_hot
yeah, my bro is at a halloween party...and what do i get to do? sit around my house. how boring is that???

When of my friends is having a party in her dorm now, she just logged off, here I am, in my room, with this topic.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 03:33 AM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

quote:
Originally posted by JToTheP
When of my friends is having a party in her dorm now, she just logged off, here I am, in my room, with this topic.

listen to music yes

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 03:34 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

All the damn time. Everyone I know is out and about (judging by the fact that NO one is online right now that I'm friends with and usually my friends are on if they're home and not busy), but I'm stuck at home.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 03:39 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

I need a new environment, or need to meet people, need to get in good with some college kids, make friends with liquor or something.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 03:40 AM
silver_tears

Im home, but im going to a midnight massacre thing laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 03:41 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
giovini_is_hot

none of my friends are on the internet either. normally my friends are on ALL the tym! i am soooooo bored!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 03:42 AM
giovini_is_hot is currently offline Click here to Send giovini_is_hot a Private Message Find more posts by giovini_is_hot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

quote:
I need a new environment, or need to meet people, need to get in good with some college kids, make friends with liquor or something.

there was a time where i couldn't find energy/
the only person that was filling me was Mrs. Hennesy/
- Deacon the Villain

JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

quote:
Originally posted by silver_tears
Im home, but im going to a midnight massacre thing laughing out loud

Irene, your always out and about, I expect no less.

silver_tears

quote:
Irene, your always out and about, I expect no less.

Always know Johnny, I love you
You'll be fine soon yes

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 03:45 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Blah, I need a life. stick out tongue laughing out loud

I love you too! happy

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 03:48 AM
silver_tears

Get one, it's easy wink

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 03:49 AM
Peach
mordrem

Lucky Irene...

I'm bored to tears right now

Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Well then I gotta become a prick in New Jersey to get one. stick out tongue laughing out loud

silver_tears

quote:
Originally posted by Silver Stardust
Lucky Irene...

I'm bored to tears right now

I'm such a loser sometimes that if I'm ultra bored I make popcorn and watch movies in the dark in my PJs embarrasment even if I'm alone big grin

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 03:53 AM
Peach
mordrem

I live in a crappy little town where everything is closed by 9 pm erm really kinda hard to do anything here...

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 03:53 AM
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

quote:
Originally posted by Silver Stardust
I live in a crappy little town where everything is closed by 9 pm erm really kinda hard to do anything here...

Yeah, and the last movie showing is like 11:30 here, and it's usually for a crappy movie. It figures all my friends have jobs and/or college to, so you can see the circle that I'm at.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 03:55 AM