KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » italy

italy
Started by: giovini_is_hot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
giovini_is_hot

italy

i live in washington state, and in december, my dad is going to italy....WITHOUT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want to go to italy sooooo badly! He says that i cant go cuz i dont have a passport and i wouldnt have enough tym to get 1.....how long does it take to get a passport????

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 03:30 AM
giovini_is_hot is currently offline Click here to Send giovini_is_hot a Private Message Find more posts by giovini_is_hot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

I wanna go to Italy so bad and my Bro is going and hes not gonna appriciate it at all

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 03:38 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
giovini_is_hot

brothers are always like that. like last week, my mom bought concert tickets for me and him. and she just bought them 4 him because she thought that i would b unfair that i went and he didnt, and he doesnt even like the ppl playing and he just wanted to go to c Hillary DUff ( he thinks she is hot) but then he gave the ticket to my bestest friend

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 03:40 AM
giovini_is_hot is currently offline Click here to Send giovini_is_hot a Private Message Find more posts by giovini_is_hot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Re: italy

quote:
Originally posted by giovini_is_hot
i live in washington state, and in december, my dad is going to italy....WITHOUT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want to go to italy sooooo badly! He says that i cant go cuz i dont have a passport and i wouldnt have enough tym to get 1.....how long does it take to get a passport????

A really long ass time... Mine took something like a month and a half to get here, after I had gone to the post office and filled out the endless amount of paperwork (on one of the few days they were actually open), then gotten my photo taken... Getting a passport is a pain in the ass.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 06:13 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

it takes about a month -

well you have to pay extra for you to get it in about 2 weeks - that is what i did- when I lived in London for a year

you can use my passport

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 07:51 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

please please please please stop whinning

you seem spoiled to pieces -

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 07:53 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drunk_nazgul
obscure

I forgot all about passports.
Dang.
So much for the directing job. I might as well be wanted in 3 states.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 07:54 AM
drunk_nazgul is currently offline Click here to Send drunk_nazgul a Private Message Find more posts by drunk_nazgul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

im going to italy in a few months big grin

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 11:38 AM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

i've been to italy eek!
and i have passport happy

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 11:43 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

oh fuking diddums sleep

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 12:26 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

BURLY love

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 01:09 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

who? ninja

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 01:23 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

YOU JEZ love

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 01:23 PM
pinsleepe
Angelina Jolie Fetishist

MY DAD HAD BEEN TO PARIS WITHOUT ME!!! Paris = Polanski. MY DAD IS JOURNALIST AND HE MET HIM THERE! AND HE'D BEEN TO MOULIN ROUGE! mad

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 01:24 PM
pinsleepe is currently offline Click here to Send pinsleepe a Private Message Find more posts by pinsleepe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

Your dad met Polanksi! (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 01:26 PM
pinsleepe
Angelina Jolie Fetishist

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 01:28 PM
pinsleepe is currently offline Click here to Send pinsleepe a Private Message Find more posts by pinsleepe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

quote:
Originally posted by Clovie
YOU JEZ love

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 01:29 PM
Clovie

cute love

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 01:30 PM
misha

quote:
Originally posted by pinsleepe
MY DAD HAD BEEN TO PARIS WITHOUT ME!!! Paris = Polanski. MY DAD IS JOURNALIST AND HE MET HIM THERE! AND HE'D BEEN TO MOULIN ROUGE! mad

ive been to the moulin rouge happy
not inside it obviously, but ive been outside, and into the entrance bit cool

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 01:31 PM
misha is currently offline Click here to Send misha a Private Message Find more posts by misha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinsleepe
Angelina Jolie Fetishist

Who hasn't then? blink

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 01:35 PM