KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Grossest Oral Presentation

Grossest Oral Presentation
Started by: Myth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Grossest Oral Presentation

In my Expository Writing class, we had to give an oral presentation with a partner that explains every rule of a certain punctuation (easiest project I've ever had to do in college). My partner and I were assigned 'Quotation Marks' and had to do a presentation with transparencies and at the end we had to have some quiz game for the class. We get extra points for creating a creative game rather than stealing an idea like Jeopardy (thats what most groups did). Ours started out funny because we used real quotes that were just funny (the gross/funny part is at the bottom):

Examples:
Exercise: Britney Spears, a famous pop singer said, I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada.
Exercise: I'm not Jacko, I'm Jackson, said Michael Jackson, Wacko Jacko - Where did that come from? Inquired he.
Example: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep,” confessed Alicia Silverstone. “I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."
Exercise: If you give a person a fish, they'll fish for a day, exclaimed Dan Quayle. But if you train a person to fish, they'll fish for a lifetime.
Example: "I want to rip out his heart and feed it to him. I want to kill people. I want to rip their stomachs out and eat their children!” said Mike Tyson.
I haven't committed a crime, said former New York mayor David Dinkins. What I did was fail to comply with the law.

Which worked best was when I randomly shouted out examples when my partner was speaking. She would be talking about a rule when I would randomly turn to her and shout, "NICE HOOTERS you got there!....... said Harry in Dumb and Dumber." Or she'd be talking about one thing when I said, "I like Two Guys Naked in a Hot Tub...... It is a funny episode of South Park."

Gross part: We made a demented version of lets make a deal (not really like LMAD but similar). We drew names from a hat to see who the 'contestant' would be. I told her that no matter what, she gets a prize. I give her a prize and if she wants to get rid of it for a better one, she has to get the question right or she is stuck with the first prize. I pulled out a fancy little box (earing box) and handed it to her. She got a huge smile and started to open it when I said, "Congratulations! You just one my toe nails!" Honest to God, I handed this girl my toe-nail trimmings. The class was in shock. I told her to pass them around but the class told her that they didn't want it and made her hold on to them. When she got the question right, I exchanged it for a mini snickers bar. The next contestant was terrified, when I handed them an envelope. This one wasn't near as bad. It was just filled with toothpaste that gummed up the whole thing. Following that, I gave a pop-tart box full of about 15-20 used pieces of gum that I scraped up from around campus. Since everything was real so far, the next person was absolutely terrified when I pulled out a wod of toilet paper with brown streaks and said, "Congratulations! You just won HUMAN FECES!" It was just mud but is was so convincing that several of the girls screamed and jumped back when it wasn't even them that I was handing it to. laughing What a fun presentation. I had a bunch of other things like cigarette buds, mold off of one of the buildings, etc.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 02:16 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

have you ever thought of web-journals?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 02:18 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

No I have not. What do I do with one?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 02:22 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Turbo-Cajun
Big Baby Jesus

That doesnt sound so bad... I had a completely different idea of what "Grossest Oral Presentation" than you had, but then again my mind has been in the gutter all day.

Ytaker agreed with me once on October 9th, 2004

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 02:28 AM
Turbo-Cajun is currently offline Click here to Send Turbo-Cajun a Private Message Find more posts by Turbo-Cajun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

i saw the words "Oral" and "Gross" and i must say, im sorely dissappointed. erm

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 02:35 AM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Well, it got you to look didn't it. And besides, oral sex is not gross so why link those 2 words together?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 02:41 AM
Spearhead
Prophet

well...it's creative, i'll give you that messed

I'm a signature!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 02:44 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

wow

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 02:48 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spicy_Mchaggis
Evil Man Whore

i really dont know what to say, other than the stuff you gave to people would be something i would do. nice job.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 03:19 AM
Spicy_Mchaggis is currently offline Click here to Send Spicy_Mchaggis a Private Message Find more posts by Spicy_Mchaggis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

quote:
Originally posted by furryman
have you ever thought of web-journals?

have you ever had goat cheese?

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 06:20 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Omg thats nasty

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 06:24 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

Goat Cheese

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 06:26 AM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

quote:
Originally posted by MC Mike
have you ever had goat cheese?

have you ever sucked a goat's teat?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 04:02 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

This one time, this girl was giving me oral, and she was obviously under experienced. That was the worst execution of oral i had ever recieved. She had no business giving oral.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 04:59 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote