KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween
Started by: JToTheP

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween to all of you/your little brothers/sisters/daughters/sons/cousins/whatever form of child is around you, and to all of you going to parties and such. Where as myself I will be home playing Grand Theft Auto, and hopefully watch some movies. big grin

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 02:10 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

me playing GTA: SA and going round stealing sweats from trick or treaters evil face

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 02:15 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Where you at in GTA? I'm 12.30% complete, own 2 hideouts, changed my entire wardrobe 3 times, I have brass knuckles, chainsaw, silenced pistol, shotgun from police cars, silenced uzi, molotov cocktails, and spraypaint for tags. I have 26 tags done, I almost have Stamina and muscle filled, I suck at swimming, my driving sucks, so I can't do the race yet, my swimming sucks, I'm good on the bike and motorcycles though. And I just completed House Party with the Ballas at OG Loc's house. I'M GANGSTA! laughing

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 02:19 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

ive got every weapon, have max: muscles, respect and stamina. ive just completed all of sweets, ryders and Big smokes missions

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 02:21 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Wow, and your obviously not in Los Santos anymore huh? Oh and, I completed the Pimping missions and that's all, I don't have the patience for the ambulance missions, or the vigilante, to hell with taxis and firefighting. laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 02:23 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

actualy im still in los santos, i have to complete all of o g locs missions and ceaser viahrfjsiwhatever's missions.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 02:25 PM
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Oh alright, and how do you increase your Respect? When I go on killing sprees I can get a 3 man crew, but by then I'm in over my head, and all the Respect I have is from missions?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 02:29 PM
Pantera
< insert random comment >

Yo JP aka master at GTA stick out tongue Where do you find a chainsaw in the game? I just bought the game yesterday and Im like 6% through the game erm

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 02:29 PM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

I wish R0B, I've only played GTA 1 and did horrific at it, I never completed any of the Ps2 trilogy with 100% either. I forget what city it's in, but the junkyard of tire, it's behind a fence, and let the fun begin. big grin This game is huge, the VC guide was 175 pages, this is 272 I'm 20-21 missions into it and can see I'm really NOwhere fast.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 02:31 PM
Pantera

quote:
Originally posted by JToTheP
I wish R0B, I've only played GTA 1 and did horrific at it, I never completed any of the Ps2 trilogy with 100% either. I forget what city it's in, but the junkyard of tire, it's behind a fence, and let the fun begin. big grin This game is huge, the VC guide was 175 pages, this is 272 I'm 20-21 missions into it and can see I'm really NOwhere fast.

Ok thanks man. That like my favorite weapon because its one of the goriest kills stick out tongue Oh and Im glad I bought the guide as well because its damn easy to get lost

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 02:34 PM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

quote:
Originally posted by R0B
Ok thanks man. That like my favorite weapon because its one of the goriest kills stick out tongue Oh and Im glad I bought the guide as well because its damn easy to get lost

Yeah, I know it is, and I only broke probation to get to San Fierros, I'm gonna get destroyed there. I would of bought the guide, but with Xmas, I'm strapped for cash, I even have to decide on new headphones or the Metroid Prime 2:Echoes guide when I buy it on the 17th.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 02:41 PM
Pantera

Well you need to get it. It tells you everything like how how to complete missions, It shows all the maps and everything else. The guy at the counter recomended it because he said its like impossible to get past some missions without the guide unless you get lucky. It only costs me like fourteen dollars. So try to come up with a little bit of money. It will be worth it

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 02:48 PM
Syren
dreaming

Happy Hallowe'en!!!!

And on GTA I love the Vigilante Missions!! I always use the tank because it's practically invincible. OMG, me and my ex were playing it one time and he flew the tank off the top of the multi-story car park and over the roof of the mall, well, he tried to kinda grind the rail with a tank blink and managed to get the thing stuck between these two walls!! It was so freakin' funny, we were there for about half an hour trying to maneouvre (sp?) this tank out, inch by inch, til we eventually gave up like normal people roll eyes (sarcastic) We didn't even know that the game was capable of displaying a random accident like that y'know? laughing out loud It's one thing I'd love to repeat and record but it's seriously unlikely to ever happen again sad

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 02:50 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Yeah, I think Rockstar knows about the funny glitches this trilogy has, and doesn't bother to smoothen out the form of the buildings so it doesn't happen, I had a glitch the first hour into gameplay on Tuesday. So yeah, Rockstar keeps GTA at it's roots, and actually....maybe I should slap in a cheat code and use the tank, maybe I could survive and not run out of Uzi ammo, hmmmm.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 02:52 PM
Naz
Super Senior Member

happy halloween!! eek!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 02:52 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera

quote:
Originally posted by Syren
Happy Hallowe'en!!!!

And on GTA I love the Vigilante Missions!! I always use the tank because it's practically invincible. OMG, me and my ex were playing it one time and he flew the tank off the top of the multi-story park and over the roof of the mall, well, he tried to kinda grind the rail with a tank blink and managed to get the thing stuck between these two walls!! It was so freakin' funny, we were there for about half an hour trying to maneouvre (sp?) this tank out, inch by inch, til we eventually gave up like normal people roll eyes (sarcastic) We didn't even know that the game was capable of displaying a random accident like that y'know? laughing out loud It's one thing I'd love to repeat and record but it's seriously unlikely to ever happen again sad

I never knew that you play video games stick out tongue

Last edited by Pantera on Oct 31st, 2004 at 02:56 PM

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 02:54 PM
Syren
dreaming

quote:
Yeah, I think Rockstar knows about the funny glitches this trilogy has, and doesn't bother to smoothen out the form of the buildings so it doesn't happen, I had a glitch the first hour into gameplay on Tuesday. So yeah, Rockstar keeps GTA at it's roots, and actually....maybe I should slap in a cheat code and use the tank, maybe I could survive and not run out of Uzi ammo, hmmmm.

I cheated on everything happy I totally had to have the knuckledusters, the chainsaw and the baseball bat, although I know where to find the latter anyway big grin

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 02:54 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

quote:
Originally posted by R0B
I never knew that you play video games stick out tongue

Pfffft, who hasn't played Vice City? Also, a few of my fave games would be Vigilante 8, Demolition Derby and Colin McCrae Rally Oh, and totally Harry Potter on the PS2 big grin

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 02:56 PM
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

I don't WANT to cheat, but I was kind of hoping to make this one 100% since the hidden packages were replaced with the more fun Tags, but still the ambulance missions piss me off, hmmm.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 02:57 PM
Syren
dreaming

quote:
I don't WANT to cheat, but I was kind of hoping to make this one 100% since the hidden packages were replaced with the more fun Tags, but still the ambulance missions piss me off, hmmm.

Oh I see, you play it so much that you get to the point where you wanna remain pure? Like, try to complete it using only your given talents? John, not possible bro, that's what the cheats are for darling wink

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 02:58 PM