KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The strangest dream...

The strangest dream...
Started by: Darth Revan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Revan
-

Shocked The strangest dream...

I had this dream last night where I was in some restaurant, and Marilyn Manson was sitting nearby, and I went over to talk to him, and then I asked for his autograph and he signed the back of my grey suit coat! Seriously!

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 06:25 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

rightious eek!

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 06:25 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotarija
Lone Soul

no expression

Flith, ChickenMeat, Roulette, Mystifier, Raven Guardia

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 06:26 PM
Kotarija is currently offline Click here to Send Kotarija a Private Message Find more posts by Kotarija Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

why post if all your going to put is a 'no expression' roll eyes (sarcastic) pretty silly of you

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 06:28 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotarija
Lone Soul

quote:
Originally posted by Ronny
why post if all your going to put is a 'no expression' roll eyes (sarcastic) pretty silly of you
because thats weird stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 06:29 PM
Kotarija is currently offline Click here to Send Kotarija a Private Message Find more posts by Kotarija Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

well yes it is but you could at least put 'no expression thats strange'

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 06:31 PM
Kotarija
Lone Soul

quote:
Originally posted by Ronny
well yes it is but you could at least put 'no expression thats strange'
ah well next time i go no expression, it means "no expression thats strange" stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 06:32 PM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

ok happy

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 06:33 PM
pinsleepe
Angelina Jolie Fetishist

I otfen dream about something really really weird: I'm in army with one on my dad's client messed

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 06:40 PM
pinsleepe is currently offline Click here to Send pinsleepe a Private Message Find more posts by pinsleepe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

i dreamt i fell in a lava pit. then i landed in my house. then the house filled with lava. so i jumped in the lava pit then i landed in my house. then the house filled with lava. so i jumped in the lava pit then i landed in my house. then the house filled with lava. so i jumped in the lava pit then i woke up in a cold sweat

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 09:24 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drunk_nazgul
obscure

I once had a dream that I was in Africa with my dad, and a guy came out of Bi-Lo and started to attack him. I was crying like crazy. When the guy went away, me and my friends jumped into a river and swam to Wal-Mart. messed

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 10:35 PM
drunk_nazgul is currently offline Click here to Send drunk_nazgul a Private Message Find more posts by drunk_nazgul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

yea...I'm a lucid dreamer, so I pretty much dream what I want to dream smile

I'm a signature!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 11:09 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drunk_nazgul
obscure

That would be dull. o.o

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 11:11 PM
drunk_nazgul is currently offline Click here to Send drunk_nazgul a Private Message Find more posts by drunk_nazgul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

not really...because my mind still drifts a lot...it doesn't make sense often; probably because I don't make sense often confused

I'm a signature!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 11:13 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drunk_nazgul
obscure

I usually dream about traveling... and weird things that I would never do in real life.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 11:15 PM
Darth Revan
-

I dream about KMC too much...

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 11:52 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drunk_nazgul
obscure

Ever dreamed about driving a bus into the KMC and destroying a gun shop? :weirdo:

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 11:56 PM
Spicy_Mchaggis
Evil Man Whore

i had a dream once that i was on the roof of the wtc and i was walking down the first step of the stairway back down and i tripped and rolled all the way down to the bottom. then i woke up with a headache.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 12:07 AM
Spicy_Mchaggis is currently offline Click here to Send Spicy_Mchaggis a Private Message Find more posts by Spicy_Mchaggis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last night I had a dream where I was in Seattle and I flew to Florida but my flight was delayed no expression

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 04:36 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote