KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » got court this week

got court this week
Started by: 5knuckleShuffle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
5knuckleShuffle
Restricted

Account Restricted

got court this week

lastnight around 2am in a club some guy hit his girlfriend so i hit him. cops came and arrested both of us for fighting. his girlfriend bailed me out and now i got court for assault and battery cause he wants to press charges.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 06:06 PM
5knuckleShuffle is currently offline Click here to Send 5knuckleShuffle a Private Message Find more posts by 5knuckleShuffle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Turbo-Cajun
Big Baby Jesus

couldnt his Girlfriend just threaten to press charges against him if he doesnt drop his case?

Ytaker agreed with me once on October 9th, 2004

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 06:28 PM
Turbo-Cajun is currently offline Click here to Send Turbo-Cajun a Private Message Find more posts by Turbo-Cajun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
5knuckleShuffle
Restricted

Account Restricted

she's pressing charges against the boyfriend.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 06:31 PM
5knuckleShuffle is currently offline Click here to Send 5knuckleShuffle a Private Message Find more posts by 5knuckleShuffle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Turbo-Cajun
Big Baby Jesus

Congratulations thought for hitting him, btw... and Im serious, if I had seen that I would have ****ed him up for that. Guys never hit girls.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 06:31 PM
Turbo-Cajun is currently offline Click here to Send Turbo-Cajun a Private Message Find more posts by Turbo-Cajun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
5knuckleShuffle
Restricted

Account Restricted

i hate people who beat chicks up

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 06:32 PM
The Inkeeper

I have to tell you well done.

You could just say he threw the first punch and you defended yourself, with the GF pressing charges for his violence also, the courts on your side

Im Back happy

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 06:34 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Turbo-Cajun
Big Baby Jesus

isnt it a self defense plea acceptable if you are defending someone who cannot defend themselves? can you get a good lawyer?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 06:37 PM
The Inkeeper

Self defense gets you off.
self defense and defense of others gets you off without a doubt

heres how it happend

him and her were arguing heatedly, you was watching as it grabbed your attention, you saw him hit her, you went over and asked him what he thought he was doing as (of course) he was raising his hand again.
he told you 'stay the **** out of his buissness' and hit you
you defended yourself

now disregard and deny any witnessess stick out tongue

Im Back happy

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 06:41 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Turbo-Cajun
Big Baby Jesus

I think you have a solid self defense plea if you believe she was in danger... a man hitting a woman is understandable if you thought she was in physical danger. Him threatening you has no bearing on whether you were acting in defense or not. And I'm sure there are a bunch of good witnesses around that could support your side of the story... still find some one good to represent you, that is key.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 07:15 PM
Df02

just say u saw him hit his g/f....went to defend her, and when he went to hit her again, u reacted and hit him. simple

only way ud lose is if u got a crap lawyer

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 07:17 PM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

Let me be your lawyer via webcam yes

Im Back happy

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 07:18 PM
Turbo-Cajun
Big Baby Jesus

Its not a dirty webcam is it? that would be an example of a crap lawyer. laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 07:23 PM
The Inkeeper

Only thing dirty about it is what goes on onscreen stick out tongue

Im Back happy

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 07:24 PM
Turbo-Cajun
Big Baby Jesus

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 07:28 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

See, you shoulda killed him. None of this would be happening right now if you just killed him

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 07:30 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire
See, you shoulda killed him. None of this would be happening right now if you just killed him

Good old Backfire, now i know why i came back to KMC.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 07:33 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Turbo-Cajun
Big Baby Jesus

Yeah, you really should be thinking about buying a gun for next time.

If people started getting shot for doing shit like that they would probably quit hitting girls.

I hope you dont have any assault charges by then that might impead your ability to buy one though, lol....

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 07:34 PM
The Inkeeper

Edit,

If he killed him, he would be in deeper

Im Back happy

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 07:35 PM
Turbo-Cajun
Big Baby Jesus

Yeah... even if i had a gun, I would probably just beat him with my fists.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 07:39 PM
Turbo-Cajun
Big Baby Jesus

Yeah but court sucks dude, never had to go there for anything really serious... but its a shitty place man, good luck.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 07:48 PM