KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I hate you, you stink.

I hate you, you stink.
Started by: Mane

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hate you, you stink.

Nowadays, girls anywhere between 13-16 are all obsessed with such mainstream things that they are duped into thinking is original. Such as:

Attitude Clothing: Has anyone seen the shirt that says "You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same"? What kind of bullshit is this?? The shirt should say "I laugh at you because I think I'm different, when really I'm all the same." Here's a tip, girls: If you want to be different, DON'T BUY CLOTHES FROM THE MALL! Wanna know why? Because you and 2,000 other shoppers got the same idea!

The other day I went to what was supposed to be a hardcore show, and I noticed 5 people in a 60'x60' room had the same shirt. Where had I previously seen this shirt? Hmm..OH YES! The Mall. What the f**k? You're not cool, and you're not original.

Music: In this new millennium, there are many different kinds of music. One of which is called "punk". Sure punk has been around, but this new atrocity that has been dubbed "punk" is nothing but the new generation's rebuttal to the 90's "Boy Band" era. Are these so-called punk bands any different than the poppy Bubblegum music that they seek to destroy? No. Has our generation been duped into thinking it is? Of course.

If you are between the ages of 0-100 and you listen to anything along the lines of Good Charlotte, New Found Glory, Simple Plan, or Avril Lavigne, you have bad taste in music.

Movies: If you're thinking that this is going to be anything like the above Music topic, leave now.

Today's movies have had their ups and downs. There have been blockbusters, box office flops, and IQ-reducers (and yes I do mean Gigli). One of today's blockbusters was the fabled Lord of the Rings Trilogy. Now this particular Trilogy was based off one of the greatest book series ever created. For the fans of the book before the movie, I commend you. For the fans of the movie that solely base their fan-ship on its hot, young actors (i.e. Orlando Bloom, Elijah Wood, Dominic Monaghan, etc.) go to hell. And while you're down there say hi to Ghandi for me.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 12:03 AM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

You are such a stereotyper no expression, I hate you, you stink.

oh and, so if i'm 101 and i listen to good charlette then i have good taste in music right?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 12:11 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
startxthexmosh
living on a prayer

unneeded thread

debbie harry is cooler than you.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 12:20 AM
startxthexmosh is currently offline Click here to Send startxthexmosh a Private Message Find more posts by startxthexmosh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

There's reasons why stereotypes come about. This is one of them.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 12:20 AM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MichaelMyerscoo
Weird Al fan

lol. I don't like Good Charlet or any of the bands nor will I wear that stupid shirt. Instead I like Weird Al Yankovic and if I had choice of shirts like that It would be You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because I farted. lol

sig made by TOH. All hail TOH!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 12:21 AM
MichaelMyerscoo is currently offline Click here to Send MichaelMyerscoo a Private Message Find more posts by MichaelMyerscoo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spicy_Mchaggis
Evil Man Whore

quote:
Originally posted by Nazgulinthedark
You are such a stereotyper no expression, I hate you, you stink.

oh and, so if i'm 101 and i listen to good charlette then i have good taste in music right?

your an idiot.

i totally agree with that. and the other thing is that everyone who thinks there original.....there not. face it, there are 6 billion people in the world, at lest 1000 people have had the same idea of whatever "original" idea you had. if you dont like it, deal with it.

o by the way its spelled charlotte not charlette. i further prove my point.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 12:23 AM
Spicy_Mchaggis is currently offline Click here to Send Spicy_Mchaggis a Private Message Find more posts by Spicy_Mchaggis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

i cant stand good charlette or any other bands you metioned. i listen to toby keith and garth brooks. i hate those shirts you mentioned, and for exactly the same reason. i usually where t shirts from places ive been, like my jack daniels shirt i got from their ditillery in tennesse. and i read the lotr books befre the movie came out smart and i can't stand orlando bloom. if he didnt have so many fan girls and the lotr forum wasnt choking with them, i could maybe tolerate him

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 12:26 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spicy_Mchaggis
Evil Man Whore

quote:
i cant stand good charlette or any other bands you metioned. i listen to toby keith and garth brooks. i hate those shirts you mentioned, and for exactly the same reason. i usually where t shirts from places ive been, like my jack daniels shirt i got from their ditillery in tennesse. and i read the lotr books befre the movie came out smart and i can't stand orlando bloom. if he didnt have so many fan girls and the lotr forum wasnt choking with them, i could maybe tolerate him

and......
try proving who you are, not who you arent.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 12:28 AM
Spicy_Mchaggis is currently offline Click here to Send Spicy_Mchaggis a Private Message Find more posts by Spicy_Mchaggis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

quote:
Originally posted by Spicy_Mchaggis
your an idiot.

i totally agree with that. and the other thing is that everyone who thinks there original.....there not. face it, there are 6 billion people in the world, at lest 1000 people have had the same idea of whatever "original" idea you had. if you dont like it, deal with it.

o by the way its spelled charlotte not charlette. i further prove my point.

im not a idiot

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 12:28 AM
Spicy_Mchaggis
Evil Man Whore

yes you are, so if i were you, i would figure out a way to deal with it. im sick of close-minded idiots who think there cool.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 12:29 AM
startxthexmosh
living on a prayer

well when it cmes to clothing.i liek to get my clothes at places like...shops on a street.you know.shops.and sometimes you can find rad stuff at salvation army and yard sales...sometimes.

debbie harry is cooler than you.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 12:32 AM
startxthexmosh is currently offline Click here to Send startxthexmosh a Private Message Find more posts by startxthexmosh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

what? why are you all of a sudden picking on me? what have i ever done to you? i dont think ive even met you before

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 12:33 AM
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

Daniel you shouldnt bash. i dont want this thread to be closed.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 12:35 AM
Spicy_Mchaggis
Evil Man Whore

quote:
what? why are you all of a sudden picking on me? what have i ever done to you? i dont think ive even met you before

im not picking on you....im bashing you because your the dumbest idiot i have ever seen on a forum. does it matter if youve met me? ive only met like 3 people on here. which i would like to prove to you even more that you are an idiot. so to keep the name of this thread going.... i hate you, you stink.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 12:37 AM
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont want my daily rant to turn into a big member bashing thread.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 12:38 AM
MichaelMyerscoo
Weird Al fan

I used to listen country but then i tired of it so now I just put in my Weird Al cds and just let them play till morning before I go to middle school. Where people think I am a total idiot because I say random things like "potatoes" or something like that.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 12:41 AM
MichaelMyerscoo is currently offline Click here to Send MichaelMyerscoo a Private Message Find more posts by MichaelMyerscoo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spicy_Mchaggis
Evil Man Whore

why not?

Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

because it will get closed. i want it to be a discussion, not a verbal fight.

MichaelMyerscoo
Weird Al fan

I agree with Sarsaparilla
(by the way your icon of Darth Maul is cool)

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 12:44 AM
Spicy_Mchaggis
Evil Man Whore

ok
then i agree with people trying to be original who arent

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 12:44 AM