KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » "I Love You" - Who should say it first?

Who should say it first?
This poll is closed.
The Guy - Shows he cares. 6 31.58%
The Girl - Shows she cares. 1 5.26%
Its an equal thing. 7 36.84%
Cheese on Toast. 5 26.32%
Total: 19 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

"I Love You" - Who should say it first?
Started by: Thael

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

"I Love You" - Who should say it first?

I was having a discussion with someone about this, but what do you think, should you wait for the girl to say it first or should the guy say it.

I personally think that words of such affection should be left to the female to say first.

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 02:11 PM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Telpy
SKittle Addict

The GUY, he should be the one to say it first!!!!!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 02:13 PM
Telpy is currently offline Click here to Send Telpy a Private Message Find more posts by Telpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackAvian
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think is should be equal.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 02:23 PM
BlackAvian is currently offline Click here to Send BlackAvian a Private Message Find more posts by BlackAvian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Telpy
SKittle Addict

DarkPhoenix, I'm glad I've found you! Not I can return to stalking!! Muahahah

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 02:26 PM
Telpy is currently offline Click here to Send Telpy a Private Message Find more posts by Telpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackAvian
Restricted

Account Restricted

O_o

BlackAvian is currently offline Click here to Send BlackAvian a Private Message Find more posts by BlackAvian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

lol! big grin

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackAvian
Restricted

Account Restricted

*wispers to Daedalus* save me.....

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 02:27 PM
Telpy
SKittle Addict

*gets on her knees*

Dea, I love you!!

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 02:27 PM
rogue938

i went for cheese on toast but it depends on the situation. how well u know eachother. Who feels if their in love with the other person and would that person be able to handle those words at the time they want to say them?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 02:28 PM
rogue938 is currently offline Click here to Send rogue938 a Private Message Find more posts by rogue938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

whoever feels it first, and as long as they really mean it.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 02:29 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Telpy
SKittle Addict

laughing out loud

1 votes for each choice!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 02:29 PM
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

quote:
Originally posted by Telperaca
*gets on her knees*

Dea, I love you!!

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 02:30 PM
BlackAvian
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Daedalus
lol

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 02:31 PM
Telpy
SKittle Addict

angel

Well, that's the option you voted for stick out tongue

And that's what you get!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 02:33 PM
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

whoever feels the urge to say it first....should be the first to say it.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 02:50 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

Hey Linky! big grin

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 02:52 PM
Salem07

Well the guy has always been the first to tell me...but, it all depends

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 02:53 PM
Salem07 is currently offline Click here to Send Salem07 a Private Message Find more posts by Salem07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

When you feel that you truly love each other then those 3 little words will come easily. You can' t hold them back and who said them first is rather unimportant. Your actions will already have spoken louder than words anyway.
I don't remember who said it first but we continue to acknowledge it by saying it to each other often.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 02:54 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

I understand what your saying and I agree, but when it isn't said, the other person tends to say. "Why didn't you say you loved me", and I'd say "Well you didn't" then she would rebuckle with. "But you should say it first".

Am I making sense?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 02:56 PM
rogue938

love isn't just a feeling. its actions- doing what is best for the other person.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 03:03 PM
rogue938 is currently offline Click here to Send rogue938 a Private Message Find more posts by rogue938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote