KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » plz help me on this one you guys...

plz help me on this one you guys...
Started by: just4divinity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
just4divinity
just wait..

plz help me on this one you guys...

ok heres the deal. i have this dumb report on pro-corporal punishment in schools, and i am really lost. i thought it might be a good idea to find out what you guys think. plz tell me your thoughts on the subject. keep in mind that my topics are 1) using cp as restraint, 2) punishment, and and any other reasons you guys would think that it might be good. this would really help me out. thanx

PS anything is fine, just your views would be greatly appreciated

Last edited by just4divinity on Nov 4th, 2004 at 04:39 PM

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 04:29 PM
just4divinity is currently offline Click here to Send just4divinity a Private Message Find more posts by just4divinity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Sorry, can' t help you. I' m against corporal punishment erm

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 04:31 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
you-know-who
She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named

i thought we were talking about capital punishment????.

im lostmessed

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 04:33 PM
you-know-who is currently offline Click here to Send you-know-who a Private Message Find more posts by you-know-who Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
just4divinity
just wait..

talk about anything corporal/ capital anything plz

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 04:35 PM
just4divinity is currently offline Click here to Send just4divinity a Private Message Find more posts by just4divinity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
just4divinity
just wait..

i am against this also, but when a teacher wants you to do something unless you what to take the F

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 04:36 PM
you-know-who

where do you live??? cuz i had to do something like this last year! but instead of doing capital punishment i didn child labour.... damn....

but im against it as well like there is this girl you prob heard of her Kristen french??? well her mom lives near me and kristen's sister is getting out of jail soon and the defense wanted to give her boyfriend the lethal injection but her mom sayd no... and so they diddnt and i donno how hee ended up geting a shorter sentance but w/e.... and last year her mom came to my scchool to talk about capital punishment and how its wrong.... i think that its totslly wrong and un ethical... like some people say an eye for an eye lik a life for a life.... but i think that two wrongs dont make a right ... just because someone does somthing terrible in their life doesnt mean that they sould end up being put to death for it....

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 04:45 PM
you-know-who is currently offline Click here to Send you-know-who a Private Message Find more posts by you-know-who Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
just4divinity
just wait..

umm... ok, well i live in southern california

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 04:59 PM
you-know-who

............ok then just to the ****ing report by your self then !

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 05:11 PM
you-know-who

just to to a library and put your own views on it and get a couple pros and cons and yoir done it'll take like 1/2 an hour.....

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 05:12 PM
just4divinity
just wait..

i have to do the pros, and for one i am already in the library, and its really not that easy, dumb.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 07:29 PM